Dp you think Eclipse is going to be better than New Moon?

Hey Twifans just wondering what do you think, do you think Eclipse is going to be better than New Moon?

In my personal opinion I think Eclipse will be better than New Moon as by having David Slade as the director its made the film much darker and deeper. The love triangle between Bella, Edward & Jacob becomes more prominent causing Bella to choose either to run with the werewolves or with vampires.

Also the film has much more action and my fave part is in it, when Bella finally agrees to marry Edward <----- Lucky B****!

We've all watched the developement of the characters may it be Jaspers hair or Jacobs wig tghey've all changed in a good way and have improved with the acting skill and thats what makes these movies all the better for us

Tags: eclipse, love, opinion, saga, triangle, twilight

Views: 18

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yh eclipse is better cz of
1)Jacob
2)Jacob
3)Jacob
4)war
5)oh and did I meanchen JACOB
Yes, i think it will, actualy im shure! Above all else Eclipse is my favourite book so i have no doupt it will be the best! I didn´t realy like New Moon that much, mostly because there wasn´t as much Edward as in Twilight. But in Eclipse, he shows a loot, and i can´t wait for all the Edward and Bella moments, like the engagement and the leg-hich. David Slade is an exelnt director, evrey scene is exactly as i immagined it to be, and that didn´t happen with New Moon and Chris Weitz. And as a cherry on the top: The reviews are much better then in New Moon and Twilight!
it is sooooooooooooo much better i sall it on oping day
u sound great jake is all i have on the brain we should be friends
so good my fav movie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...