Am I the only one concerned that Eclipse made less at the box office than New Moon. It kinds of sends a message that New Moon was better than Eclipse, which by far Eclipse was way better. I hope that this is not used as an excuse to make Breaking Dawn More like New Moon and less like Twilight and Eclipse. What do you guys think?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I went and saw Eclipse twice so far, and at the AMC theater i go to they have cheap show times during the week probably because of the economy, so maybe theaters having special (lower) priced show times made an impact, and of course during the summer people just have more activites going on so there's not as much time for movies (which is why most think BD 1 & 2 will both be in the fall). But, to me, the bottom line is that they both did GREAT and made a boat load of money. Eclipse surpassed it's production costs by miles. Yay!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...