Eclipse.. Ok who was mad that Jacob Kind of Forced himself on Bella

I finished the 3rd one WOOT WOOT, but......i was kind of mad at Jacob for guilt trippin bella into kissing him.....that kind of made me a little...wait no....A LOT mad...am im the only one that thinks this?!?!?!?!?!?

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whoever said Jacob was a pig or any mean things about him are WRONG!!!! you don't have to be jerks. Sure I wasn't happy but Bella kinda had it coming to her for being mean to him like that. She deserved it. My friend and I laughed about it. But when Edward got mad and threatened my Jacob I thought he was a melodramatic spazz.
Jacob is such a j****** cuz she needs to pick her own love and if jacob does that then Edward should forget the treaty and eat him and we all know that Bella loves Edward
WHY IS EVERYONE SUCH A GANK TO JACOB!!!!! Edward is a creeper so get over it. Plus Jake met Bella first so technically edward should find his own love. But if you are going to be ganks to Jacob well fine I will be a gank to Edward. I think Edward is a creeper pedifile rapist that stalks people and reads their every thought. He is very melodramatic and is spazzy in the smallest of situations. He looks gay because he sparkles and has a really hairy chest.
NOW HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?! HUH?!!!!!!
Oh my gosh Hanna you are SO RIGHT! I hate most of these people on twifans. WHY IS EVERYONE SUCH A JERK??? I mean sure i wasn't happy but wasnt angry AT ALL.  Edward is a creeper and these people need to get over that! I completely agree and am so happy that somebody said something to these ganks.
Lol I agree.

I'm Not Telling said:
Oh my gosh Hanna you are SO RIGHT! I hate most of these people on twifans. WHY IS EVERYONE SUCH A JERK??? I mean sure i wasn't happy but wasnt angry AT ALL.  Edward is a creeper and these people need to get over that! I completely agree and am so happy that somebody said something to these ganks.

hahaha

lol!

Wow, you're great Hanna...

Hanna said:

WHY IS EVERYONE SUCH A GANK TO JACOB!!!!! Edward is a creeper so get over it. Plus Jake met Bella first so technically edward should find his own love. But if you are going to be ganks to Jacob well fine I will be a gank to Edward. I think Edward is a creeper pedifile rapist that stalks people and reads their every thought. He is very melodramatic and is spazzy in the smallest of situations. He looks gay because he sparkles and has a really hairy chest.
Ur welcome 8)

Black Green Eyed One (Shapes) said:

hahaha

lol!

Wow, you're great Hanna...

Hanna said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...