So, I've been hearing a lot of different things about the soundtrack. Both good and bad. Some say that it is supposed to have like upbeat music that actually describes eclipse. But, other say it's perfectly fine. I want to know what you think? Does it fit the movie and book or not even close to describing it at all? Give your reasonings.

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's ok not as got as twilight sound track . Plus there's 2 cd's out for Eclipse soundtrack normal & delux version
i don't know why they done that probably 2 make more money !
i read some where that pendulum was going to be on the soundtrack but it's not.
pendulum's track watercolour would off been perfect for the big fight scene it's upbeat & the lyric's r spot on for twilight.
x
I really love this soundtrack I listen to it alot I think it''s really different from the other two but that's the way it's supposed to be I like the way the songs are all got soul i them there's sum songs that up uplifting and sum sad and very jazzy like I love All yours by Metric , Ours by the Bravery, and Lets get lost by Beck and Bat for lashes there great songs and with the sad song my love by Sia this is is a good soundtrack all in all for ECLIPSE !! cant wait to hear the songs in the movie :), about two weeks left u guys !!!!`

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...