Loved the trailer, but the makeup is getting more weird by the movie.  I think the makeup was best in Twilight, not as good in New Moon and now my Edward looks ghostly!  Carlisle didn't look his best either.  Anybody think the makeup is getting to be too much or is it just me?

Tags: Eclipse, makeup, trailer

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, the makeup and wigs are just getting to be ridiculous. they're trying to make it look 'better' i guess, because they have a bigger budget to make the newer movies. but, it just looks badly done.
I hope they go back to the original makeup artist when they shoot B.D. At least give Edward those dark, almost black eyes and then let them change to gold/topaz. That pasty, cakey makeup is wrecking his image. And Carlisle's hair seem almost yellow, not blonde. Jacob looked pretty good. I like him, but am Team Edward. He's the only one that seems to have improved significantly in looks/makeup/hair.

Nikki Omaro said:
yeah, the makeup and wigs are just getting to be ridiculous. they're trying to make it look 'better' i guess, because they have a bigger budget to make the newer movies. but, it just looks badly done.
omg i loved the trailer!!! it was fantastic!! and with makeup and wigs, everyone's s******* bricks about it but i don't think it is really THAT bad. i mean sure, they could've done a bit better but seriously, it could have been A WHOLE LOT WORSE! i think everyone should be grateful that the movies are even being made!
I don't think people complaining about the hair and makeup indicates in any way that they aren't extremely grateful for the movies. It's just an observation, an opinion. For me, I will love the movies no matter how badly done the makeup is. It's just that I would prefer the simpler makeup & eyes that the first movie had and for it not to be so overdone.

Bree Cullen said:
omg i loved the trailer!!! it was fantastic!! and with makeup and wigs, everyone's s******* bricks about it but i don't think it is really THAT bad. i mean sure, they could've done a bit better but seriously, it could have been A WHOLE LOT WORSE! i think everyone should be grateful that the movies are even being made!
yes i totally agree with you. its just that on some other sites i've been to people CANNOT stop going on and on and on about the hair and makeup and ALL they seem to do is complain. i don't think you're not grateful or anything like that, just that some others aren't and if they are, they certainly don't show it

Martha Ellen said:
I don't think people complaining about the hair and makeup indicates in any way that they aren't extremely grateful for the movies. It's just an observation, an opinion. For me, I will love the movies no matter how badly done the makeup is. It's just that I would prefer the simpler makeup & eyes that the first movie had and for it not to be so overdone.

Bree Cullen said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...