What did you think about it? Did they include everything you wanted to see? Which scenes are you especially excited about?

Leave a comment :D

Tags: eclipse, review, trailer

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't want a trailer that shows everything because then you just saw the best parts of the movie. I thought it was enough to make us even more impatient to go see it. It was good.
I agree with Kel, but I'm excited to see the scene when Bella is freezing and Edward can't do anything,so Jacob jumps into action :)
"the tent scene". Cant wait to see all the action :) hehe
i just looooooove the trailer! it made my day! i cant wait for eclipse, especially the 'Compromise' scene!!!
HEY WHAT ARE THE VOLTURI DOING IN ECLIPSE?? ARE THE RUMORS TRUE THAT NONE OF THEM SIGNED ON YET AND THEY MIGHT NOT MAKE A BREAKING DAWN?
I thought they could have shown more of the action scenes. the trailer wasnt as good as I thought it was going to be.I think they could have put more of the movie into it the trailer
I loved it!!! It is has made even more excited for it's release!! Being in the UK I have to wait untill 7th July Boooooo!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...