What did you think about it? Did they include everything you wanted to see? Which scenes are you especially excited about?

Leave a comment :D

Tags: eclipse, review, trailer

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't want a trailer that shows everything because then you just saw the best parts of the movie. I thought it was enough to make us even more impatient to go see it. It was good.
I agree with Kel, but I'm excited to see the scene when Bella is freezing and Edward can't do anything,so Jacob jumps into action :)
"the tent scene". Cant wait to see all the action :) hehe
HEY WHAT ARE THE VOLTURI DOING IN ECLIPSE?? ARE THE RUMORS TRUE THAT NONE OF THEM SIGNED ON YET AND THEY MIGHT NOT MAKE A BREAKING DAWN?
I thought they could have shown more of the action scenes. the trailer wasnt as good as I thought it was going to be.I think they could have put more of the movie into it the trailer
I loved it!!! It is has made even more excited for it's release!! Being in the UK I have to wait untill 7th July Boooooo!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2015    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...