ECLIPSE: which one do you prefer the most : ANGRY EDWARD OR CALM EDWARD?

in eclipse , when jacob kissed bella the first time , she punched him in his face and broke her hand .edward's reaction in the movie was different from the book..in the book ,he was soo calm and i liked very much wht he said to jacob:

*But if you ever bring her back damaged again - and i dont care whose fault it is ;i dont care if she merely trips , or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head- if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that i left her in , you will be running with three legs . do you understand that mongrel?*

in the movie , they made him veryyy angry and i liked it very very much..he was sooooo cute..so i prefer angry edward...so guys wht do u prefer : angry or calm?

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

calm edward sometimes can frighten you...remember that she said something like his voice was like he is going to kill him ( something like that)

but you can't picture that in the movie

and i like them both :D

I definitely prefer calm Edward from the book. When I first saw that clip I was like WHAT THE?!?! I watched EC w/the commentary w/Stephenie Meyer & the producer and SM actually really did not like that change either. She walked out of the producers office when they were talking about it & they wouldn't change it. So I was glad to hear that, because I REALLY dislike that change. Maybe even hate it.
i like both they ok with me

I like both.  I think Angry Edward worked better in the movie because you could obviously tell he was upset.  I think it would have been too difficult to translate his calm, anger to the screen. 

I like both, they are ok with me. :) I love calm Edward....my Edward...but in the movie angry Edward didn't bother me, it fit that particular scene well.

Mongrel....wow Edward was angry in Eclipse book...below surface...I think that Edward didn't wanted to lose his patience because he didn't wanted to accidentally harmed Jacob because then he would harmed Bella too. Edward has good self-control and he is supported by the teachings of Carlisle. And because Edward is Edward, gentleman. *lol*

So.....I think that I understand why Stephenie didn't so much liked that angry Edward...because it's not him....it's not real Edward. :)

So did Stephanie say she didn't like seeing Edward Angry?????  I like him calm but it worked okay for the scene.  I wish she would have went to Carlisle for him to look at her hand like she did in the book.

Sarah "Lil" Ann-Marie Cullen said:

I like both, they are ok with me. :) I love calm Edward....my Edward...but in the movie angry Edward didn't bother me, it fit that particular scene well.

Mongrel....wow Edward was angry in Eclipse book...below surface...I think that Edward didn't wanted to lose his patience because he didn't wanted to accidentally harmed Jacob because then he would harmed Bella too. Edward has good self-control and he is supported by the teachings of Carlisle. And because Edward is Edward, gentleman. *lol*

So.....I think that I understand why Stephenie didn't so much liked that angry Edward...because it's not him....it's not real Edward. :)

I prefer calm Edward.... I see him as such a gentleman and so his anger was a bit out of character.  I will say a lot of people in Edward's situation would have gotten very angry when their fiance kisses their best friend however he was very calm and understanding.....  it was a very good scene.
I prefer the book Edward. The scene in the book was funny and Edward seemed more dangerous quiet. I wouldn't have minded the change so much if they hadn't made Bella begging him not to fight instead of "wanting" Edward to hurt Jacob. I was very disappointed in how Eclipse changed Bella and Edward's personalities. Not only this scene but when Jacob found out they were engaged. I am hoping Breaking Dawn does a better job with sticking to who Bella and Edward are in the book.
I love calm Edward but angry Edward is sooooooooooooo hot!
*lol* You're right. :D

karol said:
I love calm Edward but angry Edward is sooooooooooooo hot!

yeh i like him angry but in the movie it looks like he's going to cry i also like calm and attentive but  i wouldn't like a calm reaction to jacob kissing bella

He did look like he was going to cry, but Bella did injure her hand punching Jacob, after he kissed her against her will.  I know when I get really angry I sometimes cry afterwards as a release.   Of course, before he looked like he was going to cry, he looked like this:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...