ECLIPSE: which one do you prefer the most : ANGRY EDWARD OR CALM EDWARD?

in eclipse , when jacob kissed bella the first time , she punched him in his face and broke her hand .edward's reaction in the movie was different from the book..in the book ,he was soo calm and i liked very much wht he said to jacob:

*But if you ever bring her back damaged again - and i dont care whose fault it is ;i dont care if she merely trips , or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head- if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that i left her in , you will be running with three legs . do you understand that mongrel?*

in the movie , they made him veryyy angry and i liked it very very much..he was sooooo cute..so i prefer angry edward...so guys wht do u prefer : angry or calm?

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Both please!

I loved calm, cool Edward, but it was nice to see Edward have very real, human emotions.

I think he was better calm. Well I say "calm" but to me it seemed he was very angry but he knew Bella wouldn't want him to hurt Jacob really. Also I thought it was funny in the book when Bella was angry with Jacob and because Edward was angry she tried to stop him. .
So, yea i think "calm" Edward is better lol.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...