Edward could have fell in love with anyone, but...

I think Edward fell in love with Bella, only, cause he couldn't hear her toughts. If he heard her toughts and if she didn't smell so good, he wouldn't even notice her. I mean, that he explored her, only cause he was wondering, why couldn't he hear her toughts. If there was any other girl whose toughts he couldn't hear, he would have meet her and fall in love with her. what do you think?

Tags: bella, edward, love

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that he would have only fell for bella because not only can he not read her mind but bella thinks diffrently then other girls and thats why he fell for her even more :)
I think it's just Bella. Even if he could hear her thought, she's his singer. =]
I think it was the initial "sign" that pointed him towars her, and the rest was chemistry from there. I mean how many other girls would go along with the whole yay you're a vampire thing after-the-fact? And as smoothly as Bella handled it? Besides out of all this time that's he's been a vampire you'd think he would of at least ran into one other chic he couldn't read her mind. So nope I think it was a sign pointing in the right direction.
I THINKK THE LOVE BETWEEN BELLA AND EDWARD WAS PREORDAINED. LIKE SOMETHING INSIDE HER LED HER TO FORKS, NOT ONLY TO LET RENEE AND PHIL HAVE TIME TO THEMSELVES. THINK ABOUT WHEN BELLA WAS YOUNGER AND HOW SHE USE TO VISIT FORKS AND SHE REALLY WASNT FRIENDS WITH JACOB. THEN OUNCE SHE WAS LINKED TO EDWARD SOMETHING ALTERED, AND JACOB FELL FOR BELLA, BUT ALL ALONG IT WAS RENESMEE. ITS LIKE WHEN BELLA MET EDWARD RENESMEE WAS SOMEHOW THE FORCE THAT LEAD JACOB INTO BELLAS LIFE. I REALLY CAN'T EXPLAIN IT IN WORDS BUT HOPEFULLY YOU GET THE IDEA.
hmmm yeah that renesmee thing makes sense, actually.

Ayanna (Pattinson) said:
I THINKK THE LOVE BETWEEN BELLA AND EDWARD WAS PREORDAINED. LIKE SOMETHING INSIDE HER LED HER TO FORKS, NOT ONLY TO LET RENEE AND PHIL HAVE TIME TO THEMSELVES. THINK ABOUT WHEN BELLA WAS YOUNGER AND HOW SHE USE TO VISIT FORKS AND SHE REALLY WASNT FRIENDS WITH JACOB. THEN OUNCE SHE WAS LINKED TO EDWARD SOMETHING ALTERED, AND JACOB FELL FOR BELLA, BUT ALL ALONG IT WAS RENESMEE. ITS LIKE WHEN BELLA MET EDWARD RENESMEE WAS SOMEHOW THE FORCE THAT LEAD JACOB INTO BELLAS LIFE. I REALLY CAN'T EXPLAIN IT IN WORDS BUT HOPEFULLY YOU GET THE IDEA.
I think you're right....men don't seem to become fascinated with women who have no mystery or secrets. Also, Edward may be one of the type of guys who like to rescue women.

I think the biggest reason he went for her, however, was because she believed in him, and that he was a good person/vampire. The part I like best about Bella is that she pretty much accepts people as they are, and doesn't judge them. She offered Edward unconditional love, which is very hard to find.
I believe he would of still fell in love with Bella in the long run but if there was another girl that he couldn't hear i believe he wouldn't of fell in love with her cuz Edward loves Bella for how she is and how many girls at the Forks High School is like her? I say that cuz he would even up with Bella b4 he had to move on to another place.....but thats just my thoughts

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...