What happend to all of the team edward people?! Since Jacob flashed his abs in new moon, everything changed! It's very frustrating to see everyone switching teams so fast! Am I the only team Edward member out there?!

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm team Edward! I totaly know what you mean. Everybody in my school who has read the books are all team Jake just because hes on steroids and has abbs (at least i think he is lol)
Team Edward all the way!!! The way people are following Jake doesn't make much sense anyway. We ALL know who is the best!!
TEAM EDWARD!<3333(;
im with u all im the only one at school); it sad));
BUT ill never like jacob because ppl only see him cuz of his body

i wonder if ppl would still like him without the abbs(;
Team Edward Pictures, Images and Photos
It's so annoying..I mean why they should be on team jacob if everybody knows that Bella will choose Edward..It's so sad..Edward loves Bella more than Jacob..when I was reading the books Jacob was so but SO annoying...''you love me but you don't know that'' ..oh...I don't know for sure but Kristen is on team Jacob...I AM TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY,GIRL!
I WILL ALWAYS BE ON TEAM EDWARD THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE
I KNOW ALL THE GIRLS AT SCHOOL LOVE JACOB WITCH I DON'T GET
I am strictly Team Edward,and here is why--And this is coming from a 26 yr old males point of view so this should mean alot to those of you that believe Twilight is just for the younger,female generation lol--I have always had a problem with Jacob imprinting on Renesmee.I mean it was like SM was justifying pedophilia.And I hate when people say "Well he couldn't help it"--Bull!!! Edward and the Cullens found a way to fight their lust for blood so Jacob could have found a way around imprinting.I mean,in a way,I see how him imprinting on her benefitted her in the end,After all,had the Volturi decided to kill her,Jacob would have been her only chance of survival.But did it have to be when she was just an infant?I think imprinting is a very twisted concept.Atleast wait till they are of age(puberty)Thats not the only reason I don't like Jacob.I hate the way he kept trying to manipulate Bella into loving him.When Edward left,he took advantage of her vulnerability to get close to her--even going as far as allowing her to ride motorcycles and introducing her to cliffdiving.(I know she did it without his knowledge,but still,he introduced the idea to her and KNOWing how vulnerable she is,he should have known she would do something stupid like that)He just cared about her wanting to be with him,he didn't care how.Atleast Edward had the sense and cared enough for Bella to do everything in his power to keep her from falling in love with him becuase he knew he would be putting her in danger.Not only that,he cared about her soul(which,in my opinion,is MUCH more valuable than her physical life.The physical is trivial,it fades away.The soul lasts forever)Jacob didnt even give a damn about that.So I don't know why he was so worried about her becoming a vampire because he was affraid he wouldn't be able to keep himself from killing her if she did--cliffdiving or riding motorcycles would have killed her anyway.
i have always been team edward !! and i'll always be it :D he is much better than any member of teh wolfpack !! and i totally understand what u mean , since jake had abs in new moon all girls were like team jake cuz he is hot and has more muscles than edward ! it means nothing!! edward is much better !!
I'm with MrsEdwardCullen people just like Jacob becasue of his body and nothing else. Unlike us TEAM EDWARD GIRLS AND GUYS we like Edward not beacuse of how his body is, but beacuse of what is in his heart, and the love, protectiveness, caring, sweet, loyal, humble guy he is. And team Jacob girls and guys like Jacob beacuse of his body. SO TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAYYYY!!!! FOR EVER ALWAYS AND ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Kiara
omg, DONT WORRY! i thought i was the only team edward member too! good to see that there are still some of us that have any sense! ;)
i'm team Edward all the way but something that annoys me is that girls saying that they are on Team Jacob because of his abbs..(??) really?? WHAT ABBS? you mean TAYLOR'S abbs, not Jacob's. so you are on team TAYLOR not team Jacob, right? we must clear up this confusion both teams,, Edward and Jacob the characters are not Taylor and Rob! as much i love Rob i wouldn't be on team Edward because i like him- Rob- but because i like EDWARD as a fictional character in the book, since we'll never find out how he looks in real life.

so i'm saying that i'm on team Edward because of his character in the books, he loves Bella more than his own life! he chose not to live without her! Stephenie Meyer made Edward look like the perfect man, he is everything, that's why i am on team Edward.
I like the way you put that Olympia! I feel the same way! People seem to confuse Rob and Taylor with Edward and Jacob. Remember folks..they are actors in a movie..not the actual WONDERFUL AMAZING people from Steph's beautiful books!

Olympia said:
i'm team Edward all the way but something that annoys me is that girls saying that they are on Team Jacob because of his abbs..(??) really?? WHAT ABBS? you mean TAYLOR'S abbs, not Jacob's. so you are on team TAYLOR not team Jacob, right? we must clear up this confusion both teams,, Edward and Jacob the characters are not Taylor and Rob! as much i love Rob i wouldn't be on team Edward because i like him- Rob- but because i like EDWARD as a fictional character in the book, since we'll never find out how he looks in real life.

so i'm saying that i'm on team Edward because of his character in the books, he loves Bella more than his own life! he chose not to live without her! Stephenie Meyer made Edward look like the perfect man, he is everything, that's why i am on team Edward.
Im team Edward but I like Jacob to, not because of his abbs (ok, his body is hot but thats not the point) but because he's happy and nice and was there for Bella when Edward wasnt, he makes Bella smile and he's really sweet <3 But as I said I'm team Edward <3<3<3

Kɨkɨ {OTD} Ţєaɱ Єdward said:
I'm with MrsEdwardCullen people just like Jacob becasue of his body and nothing else. Unlike us TEAM EDWARD GIRLS AND GUYS we like Edward not beacuse of how his body is, but beacuse of what is in his heart, and the love, protectiveness, caring, sweet, loyal, humble guy he is. And team Jacob girls and guys like Jacob beacuse of his body. SO TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAYYYY!!!! FOR EVER ALWAYS AND ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Kiara

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...