What happend to all of the team edward people?! Since Jacob flashed his abs in new moon, everything changed! It's very frustrating to see everyone switching teams so fast! Am I the only team Edward member out there?!

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have no idea who team now! i need help! :)
The thing is though, is that Taylor is actually closer aged to all the teenage fans, even my 9 yr old loves Taylor/Jacob. He is still quite young. I know that Edward is only meant to be 17 but we all know that Rob is in his mid 20's now and because Edward has such victorian values, he may seem old fashioned to some youngsters compared to Jacob. I am and always will be Team Edward. And Team Rob!
no way i love edward every moment of forever i hat jacob i really do !!!grrrrr team jacob nevr!
thanx god!!!!! i thought that everyone else has jumped over to Team Jacob!!!!! :D
its actually quite sad how superficial people are cause there only Team Jacob because of his abs no one would like Jacob if he didnt have all the muscels and wasnt running around half naked all the time :)
ive always been Team Edward ever since i read the first book and never even thought of going Team Jacob :)
i mean its fleas vs sparkles :P come on!!!! :P lol
oh girll!i feel the same way!i will ALWAYS BE TEAM EDWARD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Been Team Edward since Twilight! New Moon ppl change I didn't I mean how Can you beat True Love!! Plus New Moon ppl don't get Edward left Bella to think She & He can live without each other ....But again remember They Belonged to each other ....plus The whole Jacob Imprinting Renesmee Freaked Me Out I still don't get why Bella really need Jacob in her life....I'm 18 seriously love The Idea Of Edward .....Some of my Cousin Team Jacob Which I'd don't get probably cause Taylor Playin him ... I Adore Robert lol More Like infatuated .LOVE his Old Heart and bit Shy But I see He Confidence comin out He'd Just Beautiful MAN ....
It is the ABS. It is because of Taylor. If he got Flabby they would jump ship like they were on the Titanic. If Rob develop a eight pack they all will be squealing about how "HOT" Rob is. But guess what? Those in the entertainment business are not buying it. Everytime some magazine come out with a poll or a "what team are you one" Edward wins easily hand down. By the way that so call Jacob and Bella kiss was not HOT. I have seen much Hotter kisses on screen. Taylor looked stiff and his neck look extra long and straining and she simply did not melt into the kiss. You could tell they were acting. None of the movie reviews good or bad mention anything about that lame kiss. One critic said it looked like he was eating her face. I hope that screenwriter keeps her promise about BD being WAY HOT and Racier. Tired of hearing about the stupid Jacob and Bella kiss.
Are you kidding, Team Edward has always outnumbered team Jacob and nothing will ever convert me. Team Robward forever! Besides Edward flashed too in NM and Rob is the most gorgeous man in the universe in my opinion. People are bloody daft!
team edward always and forever will be. jacob never even crossed my mind ever since the whole Team crap come along!!! wish it never had but i know that there are a lot of minor team jacobs like if you ask them why they are team jacob they'll just say his abbs, but there are a ton of super hard core team edwards, who really like him for who he is and not the abbs=]
Mia said:
team edward always and forever will be. jacob never even crossed my mind ever since the whole Team crap come along!!! wish it never had but i know that there are a lot of minor team jacobs like if you ask them why they are team jacob they'll just say his abbs, but there are a ton of super hard core team edwards, who really like him for who he is and not the abbs=]

I agree, most of Team Jacob since the movie is probably more like Team Taylor's Abs rather than an actual preference for Jacob based on the story and his character whereas most of the outnumbering Team Edward fans are genuine, loving him for his beautiful heart and like myself ALSO at the same time adore Robert. And I personally love Robert because he too has a beautiful soul, a rare winning personality and amazing talent not solely for his gorgeous body.

Taylor has never been attractive to me, although I do happen to be a little old for him being six months younger than 24 year old Robert. I doubt that is a significant factor for my preference though, I am not that kind of person.
all my friends switched 2 team jacob rite after we saw new moon but i have always stuck 2 my edward! no abs can change that!
Iam team ROBWARD and never find JAcob or TL attractive

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...