What happend to all of the team edward people?! Since Jacob flashed his abs in new moon, everything changed! It's very frustrating to see everyone switching teams so fast! Am I the only team Edward member out there?!

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TOTALLY TEAM EDWARD!! well team robert patterson he is fine as you know!! Jacob is to young for me!!
I will always be Team Edward! Yes, Edward in the books is awesome, but it was seeing Robert Pattinson as Edward that really swept me off my feet! I agree with others that it 's Taylor's abs that swayed people to choose Team Jacob. His abs don't do it for me. Seeing Rob's gorgeous face is what melts my heart. Plus, Jacob in the books/movies is a jerk. Team Edward/Robert forever!!!
that's true i know how all you ppl fine -laughs-
myself i team volturi but if i have to team Jacob oe Edward i will Jake but then i will say Edward lol
DEFINITELY NOT. I am and always will be Team Edward. Wasn't Bella and Edward 's love story the reason we all fell in love with the Twilight Saga? Jacob might have abs but no one will be as wonderful, sexy, hot and loving as Edward.
Team EDWARD forever here.:)

Jacob WHO????
I am, and alwayz be, TEAM EDWARD!!!!!! The only reason why there is even a TEAM JACOB is because of his body, and its not even Jacobs body, its taylors body. If he stopped workin out and did not have them anymore, you wud see all his fans jump ship and go back to TEAM EDWARD. I don't consider anyone tht goes from one to the other a true fan of the TEAM. I had a friend tht was a totat EDWARD fan until NEW MOON came out, now all of the sudden she is TEAM JACOB. When i asked her why she switched she said because of his hot body........Im still waiting to hear wht was soo good about him tht was not physical. And it is like tht wit anyone tht i ask who are JACOB fans. They say nothing about his personality at all cuz they cnt get past the looks. JACOB cnt think about no one else or anything else except about wht he wants. He cannot take no for an answer and is selfish, whiney,arrogant, moody, and stubborn. He alwayz was throwing a fit when he could not get his way. I dnt know wht girl would want a boy like that cuz i know i dnt. Never have never will. I want a man like EDWARD who is compassinate , caring, selfless, alwayz putting his womans best interest before anything and anyone.TEAM EDWARD ALWAYZ!!!!!!!
I am TEAM EDWARD no matter how many times the dog flashes his abs I will never go over to his team
I enjoy Taylor's abs very much, but am Team Edward all the way! Not even close.
Yah jacobs abs were nice but Edward will always be number one for me! The part of new moon when edward is shirtless in italy and fighting with the volturie gets my heart pumping all the time! sorry jacob just doesnt do it for me
uhm im team edward all the way hunny. i mean jacobs abs were nice but edwards has this sort of humph & edginess to him that jacob doesnt have. you can find another taylor launter but you could never frind another robertpattison :]
Ok let me explain why people are team Jacob.
We live in todays world. So yes most of the under 18s like Jacob and they usually are the ones who only watch the movies and not read the books.
Ok in todays world more and more girls are becoming like todays guys. For example they dont really know what true love is all about why do you think there are so many single parents around. They only care about the looks that is now both girls and boys. They like Jacob because he looks hot and has abs etc blah blah blah, they dont care about the personality they only want someone that looks stunning. THerefore together boy meets a gorgeous top model babe and girl meets the sexiest six pack muscley guy with a stunning tan, they kiss and make up and think that they found their dream after all, she falls pregnant and doesnt look too hot anymore and he leaves her because of that also he doesnt want the responsibility she cries because her dream fairytale is over. Mean while she is a single mum with a baby trying to burn off her stretch marks with dieting and exercise because if she doesnt she will never find another man that will love her again. Meanwhile he is out there getting it on with young girls that are still great looking and then leaving them when they get pregnant.
SO what Im saying is that society says that if your not hot then you will never get a lover.

SO this generation they are team Jacob because he is hot so therefore he is their dream husband or boyfriend or whatever they like to call it blah blah blah.

I am 24 years old and in that generation but I feel different I feel like I was born too late and so I am team Edward because I go with personality and someone that cares for me and will do anything to protect me and vice versa and he loves me for who I am and even if I get old and ugly that wont matter as the same with him. We will have children and grow old together and be happy until we die of old age.

If it was 60 years ago all the young girls wouldve been team Edward but because we live in todays world they are team Jacob.

SO I hope that answers your questions and obviously it is not everyone who just goes for hot people but it is most people.
I havent even found a decent guy around my age that I fancy because they all dont have the morals that Edward has.
It would be nice but I know that Edward is old fashioned and sweet and caring and loves people for who they are and that is a man from the 1900s not1970s, 1980s or 1990s.

TO me Bella is perfect for Edward because she too was born too late and so Edward and Bella are the perfect fairytale couple. Edward was misunderstood and so was Bella so they met and stitched themselves up and made a complete they are perfect and they always will be.

GO TEAM EDWARD!!
omg Black Twilight you took the words right out of my mouth. That was EXACTLY the same reason why I didnt like Jacob he was only caring about himself. It really annoyed me. I am a friend of this family and they have an 11 year old girl who looks up to me as a sister and I spend quite a bit of time with her and she loves twilight series too. However she finds it hard to read the books so she hasnt read them yet. I even convinced her not to be team Jacob because he only thinks of himself and only cares what he wants but Edward doesnt he cares about Bella's needs by far and only wants what makes her happy.
But you just said everything correctly there.

Black Twilight said:
I am, and alwayz be, TEAM EDWARD!!!!!! The only reason why there is even a TEAM JACOB is because of his body, and its not even Jacobs body, its taylors body. If he stopped workin out and did not have them anymore, you wud see all his fans jump ship and go back to TEAM EDWARD. I don't consider anyone tht goes from one to the other a true fan of the TEAM. I had a friend tht was a totat EDWARD fan until NEW MOON came out, now all of the sudden she is TEAM JACOB. When i asked her why she switched she said because of his hot body........Im still waiting to hear wht was soo good about him tht was not physical. And it is like tht wit anyone tht i ask who are JACOB fans. They say nothing about his personality at all cuz they cnt get past the looks. JACOB cnt think about no one else or anything else except about wht he wants. He cannot take no for an answer and is selfish, whiney,arrogant, moody, and stubborn. He alwayz was throwing a fit when he could not get his way. I dnt know wht girl would want a boy like that cuz i know i dnt. Never have never will. I want a man like EDWARD who is compassinate , caring, selfless, alwayz putting his womans best interest before anything and anyone.TEAM EDWARD ALWAYZ!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...