What happend to all of the team edward people?! Since Jacob flashed his abs in new moon, everything changed! It's very frustrating to see everyone switching teams so fast! Am I the only team Edward member out there?!

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Team EDWARD for eternity!!!!
thnx...... I like ur answer too.....

VampirePrincess said:
omg Black Twilight you took the words right out of my mouth. That was EXACTLY the same reason why I didnt like Jacob he was only caring about himself. It really annoyed me. I am a friend of this family and they have an 11 year old girl who looks up to me as a sister and I spend quite a bit of time with her and she loves twilight series too. However she finds it hard to read the books so she hasnt read them yet. I even convinced her not to be team Jacob because he only thinks of himself and only cares what he wants but Edward doesnt he cares about Bella's needs by far and only wants what makes her happy.
But you just said everything correctly there.

Black Twilight said:
I am, and alwayz be, TEAM EDWARD!!!!!! The only reason why there is even a TEAM JACOB is because of his body, and its not even Jacobs body, its taylors body. If he stopped workin out and did not have them anymore, you wud see all his fans jump ship and go back to TEAM EDWARD. I don't consider anyone tht goes from one to the other a true fan of the TEAM. I had a friend tht was a totat EDWARD fan until NEW MOON came out, now all of the sudden she is TEAM JACOB. When i asked her why she switched she said because of his hot body........Im still waiting to hear wht was soo good about him tht was not physical. And it is like tht wit anyone tht i ask who are JACOB fans. They say nothing about his personality at all cuz they cnt get past the looks. JACOB cnt think about no one else or anything else except about wht he wants. He cannot take no for an answer and is selfish, whiney,arrogant, moody, and stubborn. He alwayz was throwing a fit when he could not get his way. I dnt know wht girl would want a boy like that cuz i know i dnt. Never have never will. I want a man like EDWARD who is compassinate , caring, selfless, alwayz putting his womans best interest before anything and anyone.TEAM EDWARD ALWAYZ!!!!!!!
IM TEAM EDWARD and never changeing
jacob abs have NO effect on me....SERIOUS
Team Edward
Yeah, most of my friends were Team Edward and once New Moon came out, they saw his teddy-stuffing-filled arms and switched, the traitors! Well there's still loads of us ^-^

You say Taylor...
I say Robert...
You say Jacob...
I say Edward...
You say Harry Potter
I say Cedric Diggory
You say 113-117 in Breaking Dawn...
I say Pg: 259 in Twilight...
You say you like hot guys...
I say I LOVE cold guys...
You say Human...
I say Vampires...
You say Muscly wolf...
I say Vegetarian Vampire...
You say Team Jacob...
I say YOU ARE A MORON!
I'm team Edward forever!!! I will never ever switch team. But I know what you mean :( There're just so many people who read the books and were team Edward first, but after the movies hit the theater they all became team Jacob. Most of them don't really like "Jacob", who they truly like is Taylor and his abs.
Edward is the one who's best to Bella.They're meant for each other. And I love Rob Pattinson too.
Team Edward all the way.
NO. I AM TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Hardly!!! I think most are Team Edward...but tons of the Team Jacob fans are teens. Don't get me wrong...there are a lot of adult Team Jacob fans out there I am sure, but judging from the Teen's Choice Awards this year, I'd say the wolves have the younger vote...and they are usually the louder ones. I myself as a Team Edward fan wear t-shirts w/ his face on them while working out....while drinking out of my Team Edward insulated water bottle. I don't have it painted on my car or tattoo'd on my forehead (unfortunately) and I dont' get to tote around a Team EDWARD backpack...I work in a professional establishment where that would be frowned upon. That being said....I am not knocking any of the ways a fan would express their choice of Team. I am aware that all the merchandise for both the teams is about the same, but the younger fans are dipping into their piggy banks and going nutzo w/ Jacob!!! TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO WAY!!!!!! I am and will always be team edward all the way. taylors abs or not i still love edward and i love bella with edward thats just how its meant to be.
jacob is just pushing himself in. personally i think all the wolves are just butting into the whole story. most of the conflits in the story dont involve the wolves. jacob should just leave bella n edward alone. edward is the origional hero and always will be. team edward<3
No way!!!! I am still a Edward fan all the way!!!!!! You are definately not alone.
Team Edward all the way. Jacob is a handsome boy with great abs. Edward, is a man. And mmmm, mmmm, mmmm - what a man!
yeah what you say is probably true. All the older fans the ones who have read the books are team Edward only because they are mature enough to chose their team based on the characters rather than the looks. I mean how can you NOT like Edward he is a true gentlemen from the the old times. He is completely old fashioned and knows how to treat a woman with respect. As Jacob is just another annoying obnoxious teenager. I think you have to be over 16 or 18 to truly understand that Edward is the best. Any young ones out there that think that Edward is the best then you ROCK too :)
Have a nice day everyone.

LoveRobward!!! said:
Hardly!!! I think most are Team Edward...but tons of the Team Jacob fans are teens. Don't get me wrong...there are a lot of adult Team Jacob fans out there I am sure, but judging from the Teen's Choice Awards this year, I'd say the wolves have the younger vote...and they are usually the louder ones. I myself as a Team Edward fan wear t-shirts w/ his face on them while working out....while drinking out of my Team Edward insulated water bottle. I don't have it painted on my car or tattoo'd on my forehead (unfortunately) and I dont' get to tote around a Team EDWARD backpack...I work in a professional establishment where that would be frowned upon. That being said....I am not knocking any of the ways a fan would express their choice of Team. I am aware that all the merchandise for both the teams is about the same, but the younger fans are dipping into their piggy banks and going nutzo w/ Jacob!!! TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...