What happend to all of the team edward people?! Since Jacob flashed his abs in new moon, everything changed! It's very frustrating to see everyone switching teams so fast! Am I the only team Edward member out there?!

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

of course now all the stupid girls are team jacob, cause they see all those muscles and the only thing that mattered was that.
i`m agree that not all are team edward or not prefer it on, but that's to be maddened by jacob just because your body is a nonsense.
i`m tema edward, and always will be . i love him
omg Im Team Edward all the way always will be

Olympia said:
i'm team Edward all the way but something that annoys me is that girls saying that they are on Team Jacob because of his abbs..(??) really?? WHAT ABBS? you mean TAYLOR'S abbs, not Jacob's. so you are on team TAYLOR not team Jacob, right? we must clear up this confusion both teams,, Edward and Jacob the characters are not Taylor and Rob! as much i love Rob i wouldn't be on team Edward because i like him- Rob- but because i like EDWARD as a fictional character in the book, since we'll never find out how he looks in real life.

so i'm saying that i'm on team Edward because of his character in the books, he loves Bella more than his own life! he chose not to live without her! Stephenie Meyer made Edward look like the perfect man, he is everything, that's why i am on team Edward.
no you are surely not the only one...
i've noticed that people who are mature like edward more than jacob because the actually look deeper than the surface...edward is loving and protective while jacob is manipulative and selfish...
and edward is HOTTTTTER than jacob anyway anyday! <3 EC
No honey you are not the only one! I know exactly what you mean.
When Jacob appeared on Eclipse in the theatre I was in, all the girls were squealing and carrying on. Good on em, but I did notice there wasnt much of the oohing and ahhing in Edward scenes.
Edward doesnt need to whip his shirt off every scene for me to get excited. His eyes do it all!!
Team Edward forever!!!!
Definitely not I will Always be on team Edward, He is just to perfect although I do think Jacob is sweet but Edward is perfect for Bella.
yes, you got a lot right, it happened to me athe same, both times I went to the cinema to see eclipse all the girls that were there began to shout when jacob appeared on stage and it was really annoying .. .. is not a contest see who has the best body and that most of the girls now do not understand because they are blinded with Taylor`s abbs.

Jenny Melton said:
No honey you are not the only one! I know exactly what you mean.
When Jacob appeared on Eclipse in the theatre I was in, all the girls were squealing and carrying on. Good on em, but I did notice there wasnt much of the oohing and ahhing in Edward scenes.
Edward doesnt need to whip his shirt off every scene for me to get excited. His eyes do it all!!
Team Edward forever!!!!
OMG Team Edward all the way Jake can go to H*** for all i care *grins*

TEAM EDWARD ! I've always been and always will be. : )

Those who switch teams just for Jake's abbs are not really fans,they just moved on from Jonas to him :))

I'm Team Edward all the way - always have been and always will be. I found Jacob to be VERY annoying - especially in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.  I read the entire series 6 times and got more angry with Jacob each time.
I totally understand what you mean!! I can't tell you how many times I've head people (teenagers specifically) say that Bella should be w/Jacob because he's hotter or because he has the abs. I'm like people read the books! Judge them based on their character & NOT THE ACTORS!!!! I am Team Edward & WILL ALWAYS be Team Edward. Even though I do like Taylor he seems like a nice kid (he's younger than me so I can say that.) And he is a good lookin guy. And even though in the movies Jacob is tolerable while in the book he ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME. It's just a bonus to me that Rob was cast as Edward. He's amazing, funny, and musical just like Edward. I wouldn't have cared who was cast as Edward or Jacob the books have cementd in me my opinions & the fact I love ♥♥Edward Cullen.♥♥
wht?..of course not...i am team edward forever...
I will always be team Edward !!! Did anyone check out the breaking dawn article in entertainment weekly magazine? They interviewed Robert , Kristen and Taylor and the pictures were really hot especially of Robert !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...