who do you love more or do you love them the same??

I would never be able to pick that would be torture for me!

i'll leave the reasons i love them separately

Edward Cullen-

1.romantic

2.doesnt care what people think

3.caring

4.will give his life for the person he loves

5.that amazing smile(: (above)

6.he's so hot its painful

7.overprotective of his love

(i think you get the idea,haha)

Robert Pattinson-

1.funny

2.modest

3.down to earth

4.romantic

5.so hot it hurts

6.the amazing beyond belief crooked smile(above)

7.he knows he's hot and uses it very well,haha

(getting carried away,oopsies)

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I prefer Edward. Even though I am a Jacob fan, Edward still has great qualities. RPatz is an actor and will go on to other roles that I will like or dislike. But Edward is forever Edward the Hottest Vampire in the Universe.
I know I thought I was hearing things when he said he would date a fan. And now that hes said it a few times theres hope for us yet!

Claudia Cecilia Cullen said:
i agree completely(:
but as far as the Kristen and him thing, i personally don't believe it,haha(;
otherwise yeaaa i pretty much screamed when i heard him say that and now he's said it a couple more times(:

LoveDrunk4RobPattz said:
I really love this question bcuz when I first began in my Twilight Fandom.. I only liked Rob bcuz I loved Edward, but now.. I love them equally.

Edward is so charming, classic, loyal, gorgeous, gentlemenly, strong, protective, romantic, musician I can go on forever, but I won't :)

Rob is friggin HOT that I have dreams about him :oP He is BRITISH (love the accent), funny, the modesty thing is sorta what hooked me, he is boyishly awkward and I love it. He seems like someone you can just sit and talk with for hours and there is no smoke screens.. he is who he is.. I love that he says what is ever is on his mind.. no CENSORS, like me. HE SINGS like nobodies business.. sexy hot voice. BUT I LOVE THAT HE WOULD DATE A FAN.. not that I have a chance cuz KRISTEN is ROCKIN HOT!
omg i knoww!
i thought i heard wrong the first time i heard him say that so i ended up watching the video like 5 more times to make sure i did hear right,haha(:

Caroline Cullen said:
I know I thought I was hearing things when he said he would date a fan. And now that hes said it a few times theres hope for us yet!

Claudia Cecilia Cullen said:
i agree completely(:
but as far as the Kristen and him thing, i personally don't believe it,haha(;
otherwise yeaaa i pretty much screamed when i heard him say that and now he's said it a couple more times(:

LoveDrunk4RobPattz said:
I really love this question bcuz when I first began in my Twilight Fandom.. I only liked Rob bcuz I loved Edward, but now.. I love them equally.

Edward is so charming, classic, loyal, gorgeous, gentlemenly, strong, protective, romantic, musician I can go on forever, but I won't :)

Rob is friggin HOT that I have dreams about him :oP He is BRITISH (love the accent), funny, the modesty thing is sorta what hooked me, he is boyishly awkward and I love it. He seems like someone you can just sit and talk with for hours and there is no smoke screens.. he is who he is.. I love that he says what is ever is on his mind.. no CENSORS, like me. HE SINGS like nobodies business.. sexy hot voice. BUT I LOVE THAT HE WOULD DATE A FAN.. not that I have a chance cuz KRISTEN is ROCKIN HOT!
Oh gosh. That is rather torturous to try to pick one over the other. Of course both, but there's just something so sincere about Rob, that I'd have to say him. Just think, IF the rumors are true, KStew has both (well, Edward in portrayal anyway)!!!!! No wonder she's always so bashful. Ha,ha,ha,ha.
(PS. I have to add that I take all rumors with a grain of salt til they're confirmed by the individual).
xoxoxoxox
Both probably but if i had to chose it would probably Edward. Love Rob's new hair do makes he look more sexy :)
im definitely tha same,i won't believe it until i see for myself and since i don't think that's gonna happen it means i will never believe them..besides,i have a feeling they're telling the truth and are just friends (atleast id rather believe that for my sanity anyway,hahaha)

JENNIFER N. said:
Oh gosh. That is rather torturous to try to pick one over the other. Of course both, but there's just something so sincere about Rob, that I'd have to say him. Just think, IF the rumors are true, KStew has both (well, Edward in portrayal anyway)!!!!! No wonder she's always so bashful. Ha,ha,ha,ha.
(PS. I have to add that I take all rumors with a grain of salt til they're confirmed by the individual).
xoxoxoxox
hells yeaaaa!
but i still love either hairdo,whether it's the Edward one or the one now(:

Amy Elizabeth Collins said:
Both probably but if i had to chose it would probably Edward. Love Rob's new hair do makes he look more sexy :)
GEEZ ITS SO HARD WELL ID SAY EDWARD BECAUSE HE IS JUST LIKE THE PERFECT GUY BUT THEN ROB IS REAL AND HE IS JUST LIKE THE BEST IDK ITS HARD CONSIDERING THERE BOTH LIKE HELLA HOT!!!!!
I love Rob
hmmmmmmmmmm maybe more Robert Pattinson
I could never pick between them...When I have Twilight or Rob conversations with people I always find myself calling him Edward Pattinson.
haha that's funny(:

Ashley Wilkinson said:
I could never pick between them...When I have Twilight or Rob conversations with people I always find myself calling him Edward Pattinson.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...