who do you love more or do you love them the same??

I would never be able to pick that would be torture for me!

i'll leave the reasons i love them separately

Edward Cullen-

1.romantic

2.doesnt care what people think

3.caring

4.will give his life for the person he loves

5.that amazing smile(: (above)

6.he's so hot its painful

7.overprotective of his love

(i think you get the idea,haha)

Robert Pattinson-

1.funny

2.modest

3.down to earth

4.romantic

5.so hot it hurts

6.the amazing beyond belief crooked smile(above)

7.he knows he's hot and uses it very well,haha

(getting carried away,oopsies)

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

believe me i understand,haha
i can't pick either and i will never be able to pick(:
Rob is an incredible actor,singer and etc but more importantly he's an amazing human being.

SHEILA PATTINSON said:
GEEZ ITS SO HARD WELL ID SAY EDWARD BECAUSE HE IS JUST LIKE THE PERFECT GUY BUT THEN ROB IS REAL AND HE IS JUST LIKE THE BEST IDK ITS HARD CONSIDERING THERE BOTH LIKE HELLA HOT!!!!!
I fall in love with Edward first, But after I knew Rob...I feel I more fall in love with ROB. He is real person and I think I'll be following his career post Twilight. He is more gorgeous without Makeup and LipGloss....(WATCH REMEMBER ME !!!!!). and his acting really good beside as edward (just watch REMEMBER ME). Iam waiting patiently for BEL AMI and Water for Elephant.
I hope he get more good role and best script and become a serious actor. As far I really impressed with his choice
well,i fell in love with both at the same time(:
and i already watched it twice and that movie made me fall in love with Rob a lot more because he did amazing on that movie!
i know me either,they're going to be great though.

enn said:
I fall in love with Edward first, But after I knew Rob...I feel I more fall in love with ROB. He is real person and I think I'll be following his career post Twilight. He is more gorgeous without Makeup and LipGloss....(WATCH REMEMBER ME !!!!!). and his acting really good beside as edward (just watch REMEMBER ME). Iam waiting patiently for BEL AMI and Water for Elephant.
I hope he get more good role and best script and become a serious actor. As far I really impressed with his choice

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...