Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

Now, I know MY answer and tbh If I don't cry-I'll definitely be disappointed but i'm sure it will cos rob and kristen's chemistry is just mind blowingly awesome. And if you don't cry-well you have no heart lolol joking. I even cried when it happened in the BOOK!!

Bring on the waterworks and leave your comments here please!!

Here's some Twilove for the Twifans TOO!!
xxx

Tags: anticipated, bella, book, cry, cullen, edward, isabella, kristen, love, moon, More…new, pattinson, robert, stewart, swan

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am bringing the softest tissues and wearing waterproof mascara and not a white shirt in case the tears get past the tissue! no white tshirt contest!!!
I will bring tissues because if they get that scene right than you won't be able to hear them
omg..i cried and threw the book against the floor when he left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was sooo sad..i didnt wanna read it anymore!!! i agree with jessa..ill be fighting..not to stand up and scream..plz dont leave..you belong here!!GET UR @$$ BACK HERE!!!!!!!! lol!!! =] <3
i cried like a baby when i read that part of the book and didnt want to read anymore and i agree ill be fighting..not to stand up and scream..plz dont leave

*.Alice Cullen.! said:
omg..i cried and threw the book against the floor when he left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was sooo sad..i didnt wanna read it anymore!!! i agree with jessa..ill be fighting..not to stand up and scream..plz dont leave..you belong here!!GET UR @$$ BACK HERE!!!!!!!! lol!!! =] <3
I hope the 2nd movie will have the same sense of feelings as the 1st movie... I only hope the special effects be better...

I also cried in the book... I cried in all 4 books..
Yes... if that scene doesn't please me I will hate the rest of the movie... but I think Chris will do a nice job thought.
Yes I will be bringing tissues!! I cried when he left her in the book and everytime she would think of him and have to hold herselft together I would cry, too. It was like I was her. lol I can't wait for New Moon. I don't think anyone will be able to hear the scene for my crying! OME I can't wait!
I'm Taking 6 boxes of tisues i cryed my eyes out at the book got help me when i see the film i'll put england under water :D
New Moon was the first book that I EVER cried in so it is very important to me. Needless to say, if they do not make it emotionally traumatic in the movie I will be sooo PISSED! I am trying not to have too high expectations but I cannot help myself that is such a powerful part of Bella and Edwards story, and if they mess it up I would like to think I would be angry enough to walk out the theater, but I know I could never do that ;-). But it could ruin the movie for me. I have faith in Rob though I think he did well acting mean and cold toward her in Twilight so...fingers crossed.

p.s. if i do hopefully cry, I will cry with pride and bring no tissues with me to wipe away those tears.
I was a suucker for that part. I cried and closed the book. Two mintines later my room is lamost flooded. Lol
But i started reading bcause THE WHOLE SERIES IS AWESOME
So i am defentily gonna be screaming in the theartes and bring at least 5 boxes of tissues.
But why would Bella agree to let him go. I would of been hanging on his leg. Or he might kick me off and i might go
flying. Lol .
But thats a risk i would have to take.
I love edward cullen! Nobody wants him gonee. ^.^
i cried when i read that part to and i was angry that he left and i closed the book and slammed it down and i didnt want to read it but i picked it back up and read the rest of the book and i am bringing tissues also
I rarely cry, to be honest. I didn't for the scene in the book, but seeing it on screen might trigger my emotions more so. I still doubt I'll cry but I may get a bit choked up.. Not cry though. No
oh i remember how hard i cried just reading it.......turning the pages with the months posted on them.....i really dont know if i can handle actually watching it.......oh...really not looking forward to that scene.......but we must see it to get to the good stuff..........like when she gets edward back........whooooooo hoooooooooooooo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...