Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

Now, I know MY answer and tbh If I don't cry-I'll definitely be disappointed but i'm sure it will cos rob and kristen's chemistry is just mind blowingly awesome. And if you don't cry-well you have no heart lolol joking. I even cried when it happened in the BOOK!!

Bring on the waterworks and leave your comments here please!!

Here's some Twilove for the Twifans TOO!!
xxx

Tags: anticipated, bella, book, cry, cullen, edward, isabella, kristen, love, moon, More…new, pattinson, robert, stewart, swan

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When i read that part in the book i was crying my eyes out.....i was in shock that he actually left...Right after i read that part i did not put the book down until they got back together again....i seriously spent a whole sunday reading new moon.....i even cried when Bella found Edward in Italy......My boyfriend thinks i'm crazy (he says it's just a book,he doesn't understand how awesome these books really are!). For sure no doubt about it i will be crying when i watch this movie......
Well Im'a Exac Like Youu Tbh, I Cried When i read It in The Book So Im'a Very Sure i'll Cry In The Film. I'm So Glad I'm Seeing It With My Bestfriend Because She's Seen Me Cry Before So She Wouldnt Be Shocked. Bring Orn The Tissues. (:
I know for a fact that I will be in tears the whole scene.
totalz. when i read the book, my signature went from iheartboyzwithfangz to iheartboyzwhophase! i was DEVASTED, i cryed my eyez out and lyk considered tossing out my edward poster XC (how drastic is THAT?!) i'm bringing the tissuez AND the comfort food XP lol
Definitely bringing a box of tissues! I can't even read the book without stopping to take a break before I can go back and read more. I can't do that in the movie...LOL
You see when I read that in new moon I was really mad. I was seriously angry when he pulled that little stunt. He had no right to play with, and emotionally abuse Bella like that. If I could have jumped into the pages, I'd have gave him a real good arse whooping.

And then made him go apologize immediately.

So I'll probably take a freind to restrain me so I'm not yelling in the movie! :lol:
I'm bringing the softest tissues ton of them and a my teddy bear to hug =).I cried in soooooooo many parts of every book and I always cry watching Twilight that heartbreaking scene when they seperate and then in the hospital and that beautiful but sad music. I've read the books sooooooooo many times and watched the movie soooo many times but I still cry I love Stephenie Meyer <333333 I love all of you Twifans <33333333333
In the Twilight movie, when Bella is in the hospital and Edward tells her he has to leave her so she can be safe, her reaction was so real--I'm embarassed to say how many times I've seen the movie, and I still get tears at that scene.

So if KS is as good at showing heartbreak as she was in that scene, oh yeah, there will be sobbing and hankies.
Daidalos Falvius Nosphoros said:
You see when I read that in new moon I was really mad. I was seriously angry when he pulled that little stunt. He had no right to play with, and emotionally abuse Bella like that. If I could have jumped into the pages, I'd have gave him a real good arse whooping.

So I'll probably take a freind to restrain me so I'm not yelling in the movie! :lol:

LOL...I guess it's because I'm probably older than most of y'all, but when he left I was like, "Whatever, buh-bye," because it was obvious he would be coming back. I don't think we can help but put ourselves in Bella's position, and, while I totally grieved with her, part of me was like, "Snap out of it, girl. Take up a new hobby, boxing or archery, or fencing. Take yoga and meditation classes so you can control your thoughts and responses. Make sure the next time he sees you, you have changed in a very interesting and intriguing way."

I was ticked at the whole Cullen clan because they totally made her feel like she was part of the family and then, the first bump in the inter-species relationship, they abandon her, like she was a tea-pot they had just finished using, and they just put her back up on the shelf.

If I was Edward, I can't think of anything more unappealing than finding Bella basically like he left her, just waiting for him.

LOL--like I said, we can't help but project ourselves onto Bella.
THANK YOU!!!! i am glad i am not the only one that was crying.All my friends thought i was CRAZY when i said i cried. Shoot , i cried in like every book. tears of love, joy, sadness, and every other emotion tht was forced on me by the mood of the story. but i wont bring tissues i will bring a ROLL OF TOILET PAPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am diffently Going to bring a box of tissues to the theater. i hated that scene in the book and i cryed so i know thati will cry in the movies.
Morgaine Chya said:
Daidalos Falvius Nosphoros said:

LOL...I guess it's because I'm probably older than most of y'all, but when he left I was like, "Whatever, buh-bye," because it was obvious he would be coming back. I don't think we can help but put ourselves in Bella's position, and, while I totally grieved with her, part of me was like, "Snap out of it, girl. Take up a new hobby, boxing or archery, or fencing. Take yoga and meditation classes so you can control your thoughts and responses. Make sure the next time he sees you, you have changed in a very interesting and intriguing way."

I was ticked at the whole Cullen clan because they totally made her feel like she was part of the family and then, the first bump in the inter-species relationship, they abandon her, like she was a tea-pot they had just finished using, and they just put her back up on the shelf.

If I was Edward, I can't think of anything more unappealing than finding Bella basically like he left her, just waiting for him.

LOL--like I said, we can't help but project ourselves onto Bella.

Actually you and I are sort of on the same page there.

See when James bit her, I'd have let her change then and there. Voila end of the "issues".

But nope, because of his own selfish high horse morals ohhhhhh no, Edward couldn't let that happen.

Then after telling her he loves her, telling her how she is his life, and after that family tells her how they all like her and welcome her blah blah blah.

At the first sign of some those very same "issues", that we know thanks to Rosalie thorwing her hissy fits, the Cullens all knew full well in advance, could arise, It's I don't love you, you could never hold my attention like you thought, I was just using you and they're gone.

If I were Bella, I'd have said, good, I hope the volturi make his little behind die slowly when Allison showed up telling Bella Edward had run off to have them off himself.

I kid you not, if I were Bella, I'd have gone to Italy, telling Allison "sure sure I'll help" just to get her to take me with her, and then once there, begged the volturi to let me watch em end his existence slowly.

I mean at the very least Bella should have taken an Aluminum ball bat and slapped him upside the head with it so hard Edwards grandkids would know about it. Not that I would normally advocate such violence mind you, but well lets face it, she'd break her hand slapping his wig off as a mere human. :lol:

If I were Edward, when James bit her, I'd have let her change.

It's what she wants, Allison has already seen it is going to happen anyways, again because that is precisely what Bella wants, and it solves the inherent "issues" with their being together. Like the treaty issue, and issue of having to be so careful with close physical proximity to one another.

Of course I realize that all of the above would have made for a much shorter series too though so....I guess it's good things went the way they did. ;)

Good for us that is.

See told ya's I'm selfish. Let Bella anguish, and be heartbroken, let Edward treat her like you know what, for his own selfish high handed reasons, at least I'll have something to read!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...