So everyone has their own opinion on why edward left. I GET THAT BUT..... he left for good reason and i would like to now who thinks he left for good reason or bad and why. if u think the reason he said was a lie bcaus of the movie then explain ur theroy. the movie gave a different vibe then the book did and they moved many things around and it kinda makes the reason he would have left different.

i think he left 4 a stupid reason. he even states in the book twilight that bella is a magnet 4 troubke so leaving her not nowing if theres wolfs or not (the pack) then he would just set Bella up to die and 4 him to go down with her but thats my opinion i could b rong.

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that he left her for a good reason. He loves her too much and it's killing him the thought that he is hurting her and that she can't have a normal life. He left for her own good. But then he realized that he can't live without her and he got back. But his leaving just showed me how selfless is he.
i like the way u thoughtn of that bcause i never would have been able to think of that
thnz 4 ur answers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...