hey pple ^^ i was wondering what does edwarddo when bella have her period ???!!!!! any ideas ??

Views: 497

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice button... love it! can u share it?

This is a correspondence of FAQ between stephenie meyer and the people from twilight lexicon. The last part of her answer might answer your query...

Q. Now here’s a question that came to mind while discussing the book with another friend. She’s a vampire romance novel -aholic and she wondered why Bella didn’t just prick her finger and let Edward drink from her every now and then. Personally, I thought that was a bit sadistic - like she would tease him with it. (I’m picturing Bella with a cut finger, waving it back and forth in front of Edward teasingly saying, "Come and get it!") Especially since we know how difficult it was for him to stop drinking from her the one time he had to. But still, what would happen, do you suppose, if Bella had a cut on her finger? Natural instinct is to put the cut to your mouth - at least it is for me. Edward tasted her tears in one scene. Would he be tempted to taste from a wound?

A: You picked up on the key to this question–why Bella doesn’t just let Edward have a sip now and then–in the difficulty he has stopping when he’s sucking out the venom at the end of Twilight. As Alice said, vampires frenzy like sharks when there’s blood "in the water," so to speak. (That’s why Edward was ditching Biology on the day they were blood typing. A normal vampire can’t handle being in a room with flowing blood. Carlisle is a one-of-a-kind exception to that rule. Edward is better than an average vampire, and he could probably resist a lot of finger pricks (Jasper could not handle that), but why risk it, right? The Cullens play it safe.) When Edward is drinking blood, he’s much wilder and less human than usual. That’s why Bella can’t go on a hunting trip with him. Once the blood gets flowing, all the Cullens (besides Carlisle, of course) become more like "real" vampires.

Edward can’t be around Bella when she’s bleeding without being in intense temptation–to the point of pain. A few drops would only make it worse. Like a few drops of water when you’ve been wandering in the desert for days… You’d totally suck down the whole gallon of Evian.

Several girls wanted to know if Edward would have a more difficult time being around Bella when she’s having her period. Answer: Yes, a little bit, but he would never say anything about it–much too much of a gentleman. And Bella would be way to embarrassed to ask. (It’s not the same as a cut, though. It’s sort of "dead" blood, if you get my meaning).
concerning the button yep feel free ^^

thanks for ur answer its kinda interesting ^^ but the dead blood thing i didnt get it , i guess it may be disgusting for edward XD or that he can be attracted to it
I knoooo!!!!!!! I was wondering that 2!!!!!!!OMG!!!! Thanx 4 the answer i guess. But its still blood right??
yeah alli its blood but its kinda different from the blood on her veins an di dont think he will like it ::: XD (grosss but the truth i think :D )
Bouclette said:
concerning the button yep feel free ^^

thanks for ur answer its kinda interesting ^^ but the dead blood thing i didnt get it , i guess it may be disgusting for edward XD or that he can be attracted to it

The blood we womens lose when we menstruate originally came from our veins via oozing from our capillaries that line the womb, but it is then mixed with other stuff and made in a form that will stick to the lining of our womb. So it isn't fresh tantilizing blood. It's been changed from a form that carries a lot of oxygen to a form that can nourish a fertilized egg that gets stuck to it.

OF course, as we see in the last book, vampires can drink banked blood (from a blood bank) and seem to like it just fine, and it seems to nourish them. But the blood has been stored in a way that it maintains its oxyen-holding capaciy, etc.
That's kind of gross... haha.. not gonna lie.. but I still dont get it... then if JASPER... was in a classroom with girls on their periods... what the heck would he do??????? I mean he is the weakest vampire...
yep monika u are right on this point !!!!!!! thats what i think that period has no effect in vampires and that they cant drink it cuz its not "healthy" if we can say so
Yeah, cause Jasper would have lost it all the time cause at least one girl on campus was on her period.. so Jasper had to have control.. the PMS blood was probably something that didn't trigger the vampires then.
Interesting choice of topic... I guess your right about the different conitations of blood. I suppose it would be the same theory as a shark not following you in the sea when your on a period but slit your finger in the water and they can smell it for miles.
OMG ...I think I am rendered speechless.....****shudders*** Maybe she does not get one now that she changed...before then I have no IDEA
SickboysWhiskey said:
Interesting choice of topic... I guess your right about the different conitations of blood. I suppose it would be the same theory as a shark not following you in the sea when your on a period but slit your finger in the water and they can smell it for miles.

Years ago I read an article in the LATimes about a group of teenagers working at Yosemite during the summer, clearing trails, etc. One night, a bear dagged a young woman up into a tree and the rest of the teenagers, not 50 feet away, could here her screaming "He's tearing off my arm." I won't go any further, but it scared the bejesus out of me for years.

Since then I've heard other stories of bears and large carnivores being attracted to menstruatng women, and attacking.
Hmmm... that could really make sense with the Vampire thing.. I mean... there has to be a reason none of the Vampires freaked out when they passed or were close near a woman on her period. So yeah.. that has to be part of it!

SickboysWhiskey said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...