Okay well i think about twilight so much that i have dreams about it every night and even if its a dream not all about twilight i might just say to my friend 20 days till new moon! or somat like that:D so i was just wondering if anyone else ever has any dreams (not just daydreams cos we all do that:L) about twilight or the cast? :D

Views: 287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I have had a dream about them. Bella and I were related or good friends. But somehow edward and I ended makeing out and when it started getting hot and heavey the mailman rang the doorbell. Damn him to hell!
yes, i was renesmee cullen. when she was older. i was with jacob and the children of the moon were after us so we were running from them. the other cullens were in it too... it was so real. lol:) i actually made a fan fiction about that dream. i can't remember all of it but it was like a movie playing in my subconciousness.
i've had several dreams.

When I just started reading Twilight I kept having dreams that Edward bit me and I became a vampire.

But then I went to the hospital for a small surgery and I was thinking about Twilight to make me feel better about what was going to happen. (with the IV-needle and everything). 20 minutes later after I fell asleep I got woken up by a nurse cause my heart was racing wildly (beeping on the heartscreen and everything) And I woke up crying cause I dreamt about the breakup scene (edward & bella), but I was Bella in my dream and Edward left me. And the nurse kept asking me what was wrong so I told her I had a nightmare. she asked me what it was, and I told her that Edward, from twilight, had left me. And she just started laughing and asked me about the movie.

A couple of weeks later I was so tired that I fell asleep as soon as I got to my room. My younger sister came into my room to ask me something and she scared me as I was dreaming that Jasper was chasing me, right after the bday scene. She couldn´t stop laughing when I woke up and screamed Jasper at her. haha!

I also had a couple of more dreams about me having a relationship with Robert, best dreams ever. lol

I also dreamt about Robert as every character of him I've seen in movies. (Cedric, Art, Edward etc.) Like, I would be on an island with Art (Rob) and his family. and he was all awkward (like in the movie) and we got a relationship and we went to the mall and we were on an escalator to go to some store, and then I got woken up by a friend who was texting me. And when I fell bck asleep I dreamt that I was still on the escalator but without Rob this time, and when I got upstairs I was on a set of a movie. And there were millions of girls, including a friend and my sister. They told me Robert was there. And for some reason I started calling him Cedric. And all of the other girls waiting there were booing when we said Robert or Cedric's name. And we didn't know why. But when he came out he was really ugly, he was really short, and really ugly. And my friend and sister were freaked out and didn't show any interest in him after that. But I was like: whatever! It's still Rob. And I asked him if I had to protect him from all of the girls, and he told me he would love that, so I went hitting girls who meant no harm to him anyway as no one else cared about seeing him.
It was the strangest dream ever.

The other dreams were all normal, and Rob was being his sexy self. =)

those dreams are the best, I ,mostly, wake up with a smile on my face.
i swear to everything i care for, that i dream about the Twilight saga and/or actors of the T.Saga every single day.
its strange. its probably because i imagine everything that happens in the Saga before i go to sleep. thats how i fall asleep.
Yes I had the most amazing dream. I was actually there at the filming of twilight as Robs longtime grlfriend.
I had dreamt after i finished all the books that i was with a group of people trying to out run the volturi and i had a better shielding power than Bella. We were trying to cross the green on a golf course (there is one at the end of my parents road) and golf balls were coming at us like crazy and me not knowing that i had the shielding power, i created a tunnel for everyone to cross without getting hit with golf balls and as soon as i got to the other side Edward was staring at me shocked that i possessed a power. I walked away from him quickly and then the next thing I know i was waitressing at a drive thru and i could feel someone staring at me and when i turned around to look i saw Edward close to me staring at me and it was then that i realized that i was really in love with him. It was that whole when you first realize how you feel about someone when you are looking at them. It was a very strange but wonderful dream.
i had a dream were Bella and I hated each other ( in real life i like Bella) but Edward and i were in love and the only reason why Edward was with Bella was so she didn't get killed.

IT WAS A REALLY WEIRD DREAM
lol. i have dreams about twilight loads, but my favourite was the first dream.
i dreamt that i was bella, and the cullens gave me a bedroom in their house, and edward was giving me a piggyback ride around the house!
Yes i hav i was bella but i was in my house and i looked like myself and i was down stairs yellin " edward! edward where r u?!" but idk y i was yellin his name but i was also crying then i heard footsteps upstairs so i went up stairs and ran for my room looked in and he wasnt there so i started to cry even more then i turned around and he was like a foot away from me and we ran to each other and i hugged him and was still cryin but i was happy then i started to kiss himand say "i miss you i love you" then he said "i love you and i always will my bella" but then i woke up :'(
i dream about twilight practically every night now :)

but my fave dream is. its set after eclipse and we go back to the cullens and talk about wht im gonna tell my parents now tht we're 'engaged' and he promises to be there with me when we say it :). and after we've told our parents, we go up to my room and sit and talk til dawn, we decided that im to be changed in the morning because of the huge risk. i fall asleep, then wake up next morning and head to the cullens. (alice tells my parents im staying at hers for a weeks sleepover & they agree). i get to the house and we discuss whats gonna happen during the process and edward asks me if i still want to go through with it, i look dwn at my ring, smile and kiss him. and then carlisle gives me the morphine then jus as i am about to fall asleep, he leans in close and whispers 'I Love You' and then kisses me and then leans in to bite :).

♥♥♥

THEN, I WOKE UP :(
I had a dream last night after I come home from watching midnight screening of newmoon that I was sitting in the chair watching the months go by and Charlie was my dad saying come on Jessica snap out of it edward isn't coming back!!

I had dream once that I was riding on Jacobs back when he's in wolf form that was fun

Had quite a naughty dream after I read BD that I was bella in the water with him on isle esme and we were running from a shark and Edward just started flying then we had ***

And the last one was meeting rib and he gave me his guitar becuz he said I deserved it becuz I wasvhis biggest fan which I am and always will be I'm getting his name tattooed on
Me!!! That's big I'm getting it hidden though geeting on inside of my mouth on my lower lip!!!

That's bout it I purposely think hard bout twilight b4 I sleep so I dream about it!!!! It works!!!

A
Rib is supposed to say ROB on my iPod it changes things on it's own!!!!

Mrs Cullen said:
I had a dream last night after I come home from watching midnight screening of newmoon that I was sitting in the chair watching the months go by and Charlie was my dad saying come on Jessica snap out of it edward isn't coming back!! I had dream once that I was riding on Jacobs back when he's in wolf form that was fun

Had quite a naughty dream after I read BD that I was bella in the water with him on isle esme and we were running from a shark and Edward just started flying then we had ***

And the last one was meeting rib and he gave me his guitar becuz he said I deserved it becuz I wasvhis biggest fan which I am and always will be I'm getting his name tattooed on
Me!!! That's big I'm getting it hidden though geeting on inside of my mouth on my lower lip!!!

That's bout it I purposely think hard bout twilight b4 I sleep so I dream about it!!!! It works!!!

A

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...