Okay well i think about twilight so much that i have dreams about it every night and even if its a dream not all about twilight i might just say to my friend 20 days till new moon! or somat like that:D so i was just wondering if anyone else ever has any dreams (not just daydreams cos we all do that:L) about twilight or the cast? :D

Views: 306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes twice (i wish i had them more) but when i wake up i get sad its not real, then i think about my dream all day

I had a dream about Edward watching me sleep, and the other night i had a dream that i was friends with rob :) haha i wish LoL
Love it!!!!

Faye_TwilightUKdream said:
yes twice (i wish i had them more) but when i wake up i get sad its not real, then i think about my dream all day I had a dream about Edward watching me sleep, and the other night i had a dream that i was friends with rob :) haha i wish LoL
i had a dream last week and it felt so real that i was in hot topic and i was looking for twilight stuff and i went up to the counter to ask the casher sumthang and ashley greene was the cashier so she checked me out and when she was Kristen, rob, and taylor walked in. and there was just lik me my mom, my dad, my bro, and my aunt in the store and i like freaked out. and then like out of no where comes peter, kelan, nikki, jackson, and elizabeth were in hot topic to. i got them 2 sign everything i had in my hands and i took pictures with all of them. awesomist dream ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll never forget tht!!!!!!! lol
yes i had dreams of twilight even i dreamt that i met the whole cast and then i dreamt that saw taylor face to face weird:l
yes all the time, especially after i read the books
Well yeah I always do....

The best one I had so far went a little like this; I woke up in the morning to The sound of Charlie's voice... weird I thought for I had thought i was... well me... so anyway I said I was coming to him... my voice had changed it was a tiny bit lower pitched than my usaual voice. Before I came to him i took a good look i the mirror... Oh gosh i had thought… I'm... Bella?? it was akward because i staggered down the steps clumsily. I for one was a bit more coordinated than Bella... Charlie said hey Bells and I forced out the words; what do you want for breakfast? i soon made what he wanted and we ate together then the door bell rang.. and i smelled the sweetest smell ever... i opened the door to see Edward Cullen and he kissed me lightly on the lips... his lips were cold but at the same time they were sweet. we embraced eachother until Charlie pulled us apart and he told us we better get to school.

When he took me to his car he drove away from my house and near his.. he said i'll be back and kissed me harder than before... I said I loved him and he wisped away from the car he came back with Alice and Jasper. "hey Bella!" Alice said exitedly Hi I saud... I don't remember the school part..

Edward took me to his house and he took me into the woods then for the rest of my dream we kissed and hugged...
yes i had that dream like 10 times. i dream that im bella and everything that happend in twilight to her happend to me in my dream.

Ok, I know that its been a long time since you guys posted, but I had a really good dream about Twilight last night!! Well, two.

The first one, Edward Cullen was a vampire and I was human but we were still in love. So I kind of took the place of Bella. And then (this is the sad part :P), he broke up with me and dated my friend Ivy.  She asked for a ride to his house from me, and I walked her up to his room. It was all decorated with things Ivy liked. I ran down the stairs. When I got back in the car, I started crying. The next day I drove Ivy up to his house again and walked her up to his room. When I got up, I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine. "Hello Ivy," he said while staring into my eyes. And then he said, "Nina...It's been so long since we've talked." And then he kind of snapped out of it and took Ivy's hand and led her into his room. Then when Ivy got into my car to drive home she said, "Look Nina. It's obvious that he's going to break up with me and go back to you, and I promise I won't get upset." Her words made me happy but not that much. I smiled. "Thanks, I." The next day when I dropped Ivy off, Edward said to her, "I'm sorry Ivy. It was a huge mistake to leave Nina. You're a very nice girl, but I don't believe we're meant for each other." Ivy looked sad but smiled at me and went downstairs then into the car. Edward looked into my eyes and said my full name then, "Could you ever forgive me for leaving you? I have no idea why. I truly always loved you. I am more sorry than you could imagine. I understand if you say no." "Y-y-yes," I stammered. And then we were happy and then the dream ended. I was so freaking happy when I woke up!!!

All the time
I have dreams about twilight all the time. Whether it's daydreaming or just falling asleep! I will always love Twilight!!  (Twilight for ever)
Yes I do too. But I am in that dream with them and Jacob.

Yep, I've had many dreams.  Mostly I'm friends with the Wolf Pack and Cullens and we seem to spend a lot of time running through the woods together.  In my dreams, I stand with them to fight the Volturi too. 

I just keep the story running in my head this usually happens while I'm reading the books, which I have done about 5 times. 

We need more Twilight!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...