I love reading Twilight fanfic but have a hard time wading through all of it to find the really good ones. My favorite place to read is twilighted.net
Here are some that I have really enjoyed...

Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary by Oxymoronic8
Welcome to Existence by Emerald_Rosalie (a Bella/Emmett match-up)
For Eternity by MonksMama (by far the most unique fanfic I've read)

Do you have any good ones you can point me to? TIA!

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have hella fanficions you should read, but it depends on the type that you like. AU/AH? Vampires Canon? Non-Canon? Let me know. :D oh btw, if you haven't already, you should join my Fan Fiction Lovers Group. :D
Mrs. Emmett Cullen said:
I have hella fanficions you should read, but it depends on the type that you like. AU/AH? Vampires Canon? Non-Canon? Let me know. :D oh btw, if you haven't already, you should join my Fan Fiction Lovers Group. :D

Yay! I love AU but not so much AH. Canon and non-canon are both great. The one thing I don't like is super smut. I'm off to join your group! :)
So I discovered a couple more good ones I thought I'd pass on...

Monster from my Nightmares by RidingonDreams

My Own Marble Skin by TopazOynx

Both works in progress but very enjoyable and seem to have frequent updates.
I love twilighted.net and have really been enjoying 'Through Your Eyes' by Angelic Wish and 'When It All Falls Down' by Becauseshelovesme.
I love Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary aswell.
bellasdiary.com is kinda good : it 's Bella 's diary after she's been turned, after Breaking Dawn.
i have read so many fanfics but the onees that stand out above all the rest are
Wide Awake - duh! best on ever!
One day im gonna forget - new moon drama fic
Cullen family Therapy - hilarious!
Parenting Skills- extremely hilarious!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...