This is always hard for me to decide since everytime I re read one I get overwhelmed again. I would have to say my favorite is Eclipse and the others flucuate depending on mood in what order they rank

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

definitely breaking dawn!

it had action, humor, and just the right amount of sadness to make me cry. new moon made me cry bucketful. dark high noon is great, cant wait for it to be released!
I go back and forth with Twilight and Eclipse being my favorite. Some of my very favorite scenes from the whole Saga are in Eclipse though--I love when Bella tries to compromise with Edward and tries to seduce him. I LOVE the scene where Edward, Bella and Jacob all have to sleep in the tent while waiting for the new vampire army to come. The banter between Edward and Jacob is delicious. I do hate the fact that Bella kisses Jacob though, I know she thinks she's trying to save him, but man that was so hurtful.
Yup, I agree. Twilight/Midnight Sun was my favorite. BD comes in second, just because of the resolution...I was FINALLY able to sleep at night knowing everything was going to be okay...forever. :)
My favourite is definitely Twilight, it's the one that started it all. And it was much well, compared to the others, simpler. I mean without the whole Jacob and Volturi, I just loved the whole B/E falling in love thing. XD
I love TWilight then Breaking Dawn and it's a tie between New Moon and Eclipse !
1. Eclipse It has everything! Love, action, humor and... sadness.
2. Twilight
3. New Moon
4. Breaking Dawn

Don't get me wrong, Breaking Dawn was awesome and worth the wait. The story line just got a little bit crazy. I can't think of any better reasons. They make me feel every emotion everytime I read them all.
1.Breaking Dawn
2.Twilight
3.Eclipse
4.New Moon
I agree on BD- while I enjoyed it the characters felt different and there was a different tone to the book.

Maaaddi :) said:
1. Eclipse It has everything! Love, action, humor and... sadness.
2. Twilight
3. New Moon
4. Breaking Dawn

Don't get me wrong, Breaking Dawn was awesome and worth the wait. The story line just got a little bit crazy. I can't think of any better reasons. They make me feel every emotion everytime I read them all.
Agree. Each one is a favorite for various reasons. I have them practically meomorized so I often skip around to my favorite parts. I like Twilight because they are so much more intimate then the movie and you hear the L word. I hate New Moon because of ALL THE PACK CRAP but the reunion is worth the rest of the book. I like Eclipse because it has some great dialog. But, like a mushy romantic, Breaking Dawn is my favorite because of the happiness in it - over shawdows the dark more then the rest. Not that Eclipse is darker then the rest but the depth of the emotional happiness of Breaking Dawn leads to such a perfect ending and so much turmoil is resolved.
I believe my favorite is Breaking Dawn. I love their whole relationship as it evolves from their wedding right into her life as a vampire. I do like the others too. Each are special in their own way, but breaking Dawn is just terrific.
um well twilight and breaking dawn, and midnight sun is right behind it my least favorite was now moon
it was for me Twilight
but on the second time around visiting the saga as a who i have to say NEw Moon is by far the best book .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...