This is always hard for me to decide since everytime I re read one I get overwhelmed again. I would have to say my favorite is Eclipse and the others flucuate depending on mood in what order they rank

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there's just something about Eclipse that continues to make me read it over and over...although I have favorite parts in all the books...I keep coming back to Eclipse....I adore it and it aggrevates me at the same time...both of them get on my nerves equally throughout the book...maybe thats why its my fav....I'm weird though lol

fab
I love all the books and I find it difficult to pic a favorite... but I have to say 'Eclipse'... because is the one in wich a lot of things happend and is my favourite. It has something I can't explain...
XD
Jess' Martins
Eclipse is my favourite book of the series because the love triangle is in full force in this one! i am team switzerland and so it is both interesting and funny reading edward and jacob's attempts at winning bella over, although she is totally and unquestionably in love with edward. it has the best funny/awkward/action moments of the saga in my opinion. i also think it is the book when bella is most relaxed and accustomed to edward, after having almost two years with him ( i think thats how long it is). and jacob also is obviously her best friend and she loves him soooo much, but just not the way he wants... awww. but its just my favourite book! you really feel for all of the characters. like you know them all so well by this point. iwould have felt satisfied if the series had ended here. but following by favourite....

2. twilight ( aww..where it all began! lol)
3. new moon ( down time :( but getting to know jacob more)
4. breaking dawn (dragging on a little, and a bit too different from the rest of the books for my liking.)
I like twilight and eclipse. twilight because of them falling in love and eclipse because of jacob having a bigger role ( don't worry edward is still better) I still like the werewolves though
Okay the order I wuld put it
in is dis...
1. ECLIPSE
2.BREAKING DAWN
3.TWILIGHT
4.NEW MOON

xoxo
um well i twilight and midnight sun and breaking dawn , i love all three of them
I love midnight sun, it's my favourite. It's just too interesting and exciting to know Edward's thoughts. I'v read it two times!!!

Top 5:
1. Midnight sun
2.Twilight
3.Eclipse
4.Breaking down
5.New Moon

muah luv ya'll
Hmm my list would be
1.Twilight
2.Eclipse
3. Breaking Dawn
4. New Moon
I'm torn because I love Midnight Sun, but it feels wrong to go against the originial. And how can you not love Eclipse and Breaking Dawn just for the love scenes? So, my list goes like this:

1. Twilight
2. Midnight Sun
3. Eclipse
4. Breaking Dawn
5. New Moon
Deni said:
I love midnight sun, it's my favourite. It's just too interesting and exciting to know Edward's thoughts. I'v read it two times!!!

Top 5:
1. Midnight sun
2.Twilight
3.Eclipse
4.Breaking down
5.New Moon

muah luv ya'll

Only twice ;) I guess that means I don't have a life. I've read Midnight Sun 8 times...I picked Ecl as my favorite out of the four...but...boy would I love to see Midnight Sun made into a movie....that would be an awesome movie/book....very dark but I think actually better than Twilight....I love Twilight, but MS would make for a whole different experience seeing everything from Edward's point of view.....just my 2 cents

fab
I was POed that in BD, there were parts for Bella and Jacob. Why not Edward? I wanted to know what he was thinking, especially when they make it back to Forks and he finds out that Bella wants to keep the baby. And in MS, it kills me that Meyer stopped before the meadow scene. Give us the kiss at least! UGGG!!!!!

fanofbones said:
Deni said:

Top 5:
1. Midnight sun
2.Twilight
3.Eclipse
4.Breaking down
5.New Moon

muah luv ya'll

Only twice ;) I guess that means I don't have a life. I've read Midnight Sun 8 times...I picked Ecl as my favorite out of the four...but...boy would I love to see Midnight Sun made into a movie....that would be an awesome movie/book....very dark but I think actually better than Twilight....I love Twilight, but MS would make for a whole different experience seeing everything from Edward's point of view.....just my 2 cents

fab
Breaking DAwn.....Couldnt be better

Gabriella said:
My List

1.Breaking Dawn
2.Twilight
3.Eclipse
4.New Moon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...