Hey got a favorite moment with Edward Cullen in it and dieing to spill? Let it out here.

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

EVERYTHING that has Edward!!!! and Bella....I love those 2 together...but I love Edward...so every book and movie....oh But I have to say that my most fave book is Breaking Dawn....and it's Bellas part in the book when she finially realized that Jacob imprinted on Renesmee..and she said NO!! U didn't ...U Imprinted on MY BABY!!!.....I laugh so hard....I hope they have that in the movie.....They HAVE TO HAVE THAT IN THE MOVIE!!!!
I love anything that has to do with Edward and Bella....
OMGosh! that was hilariouse. I literarry had to put the book down and laugh. I loved that. That will be the best part of the movie Breaking Dawn. I will cry if they leave that out.

catherine said:
EVERYTHING that has Edward!!!! and Bella....I love those 2 together...but I love Edward...so every book and movie....oh But I have to say that my most fave book is Breaking Dawn....and it's Bellas part in the book when she finially realized that Jacob imprinted on Renesmee..and she said NO!! U didn't ...U Imprinted on MY BABY!!!.....I laugh so hard....I hope they have that in the movie.....They HAVE TO HAVE THAT IN THE MOVIE!!!!
when he proposes to her in eclipse and after she has got back from La push .....there are so many edward cullen moments i like lol just can't think of them of the top of my head atm.
Ive read the books like a million times...but I must say my BEST scene is in Eclipse where Edward "kidnaps" Bella & they go to the Cullen house..where Bella treis to seduce Edward and he is so innocent!!! I love the fact that both of them are "spotless" in that scence....and the fact that he want to marry her before sleeping with her!!! And then where she agrees to marry him!!!
I love that!!!
my favorite edward moment was at the begining of eclipse. the movie when he was just sittin there distracting bella when she was trying to study. i just think that was cute♥♥ and ome cant forget this...i also loved when he kidnap bella and they were all alone in his room*smiles:D

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...