So I was curious as to what everyones favorite quotes from the series are (and if you feel like it explain why.)

Mine are: -"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" -Twilight
-"So did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what?" -Twilight
-"I decided as long as I was going to hell, I may as well do it thoroughly." -Twilight
-"So eager for eternal damnation" -New Moon
-"Fall down again, Bella?" "No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face." -Eclipse
-"I prefer brunettes," Twilight
-"If I could dream at all it would be about you," -Twilight

I have tons more but I want to hear other ones. =D

Tags: favorite, quotes

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good thing you titled this "Favorite Quotes"

"I don't have the strength, to stay away from you anymore." (Edward - movie)

"...If I had been able to take your place last night, it would not have made the top ten of the best nights of my life. Dream about that." (Edward)

"You're not going to let it go are you?" ... "In that case...I hope you enjoy dissappointment." (Edward)

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you." (Edward)

"He was a fool to think you could survive alone. I've never seen anyone so prone to life-threatening idiocy." (Alice)

"Leave it to you Bella. Anyone else would have been better off when the vampires left town." (Alice)

"I wouldn't make assumptions, Charlie." (Alice)

"Bella's all about extreme sports these days." (Alice)

"He's like a drug to you Bella...I would have been the air, the sun." (Jacob)
"...You balanced out the clouds nicely for me." (Bella)
"The clouds I can handle. But I can't fight with an eclipse." (Jacob)

That's all I can think of right now - but I know there are tons more :)

Oh! And I LOVE Edward's entire speech to Charlie when he tells him they are getting married :) And we hear Bella's thoughts about Charlie... "But what could he say? I'd prefer you live in sin first?"
I literally laughed out loud!

"The way you move - you orient yourself around him without even thinking about it. When he moves, even a little bit, you adjust your position at the same time. Like magnets...or gravity. You're like a satelite, or something..." (Renee)
I forgot 2 quotes I really like ...

"I know, right?!" (Jessica)
"Alice, what did you think you were going to find? Besides me dead? Did you expect to find me skipping around and whistling show tunes?" (Bella)
Bella:
"It was not going to be the end of the world. Just the end of the Cullens. The end of Edward, the end of me.
I preferred ot that way- the last part anyway. I would not live without Edward again ; if he was leaving this world,
then I would be right behind him.
I couldn't imagine Edward not existing somehow, somewhere. If we could be together in any place, then that was a
happy ending." ( page 652 of BD )

I love this a lot. It had prove the love of Bella for Edward, the strong emphatic love between them.
Nothing can ever separate them, even death.
From the very beginning, they must be together, even then.^^
If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I’m not ashamed of it. - Edward Cullen

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...