So I was curious as to what everyones favorite quotes from the series are (and if you feel like it explain why.)

Mine are: -"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" -Twilight
-"So did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what?" -Twilight
-"I decided as long as I was going to hell, I may as well do it thoroughly." -Twilight
-"So eager for eternal damnation" -New Moon
-"Fall down again, Bella?" "No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face." -Eclipse
-"I prefer brunettes," Twilight
-"If I could dream at all it would be about you," -Twilight

I have tons more but I want to hear other ones. =D

Tags: favorite, quotes

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

-"So did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what?" -Twilight
That one is acutally eclipse. ^.^
Mine are:

"I want to be a monster too" "Monsters are not a joke Bella"-- Eclipse
"Bella, Its To Dangerous" --Eclipse
"You brought a snack" --Twilight the movie.
"You are my life now" --Twilight
"We have time to work on it" "Forever and ever" --Breaking Dawn
"This isn't about Bella," Alice said Hollowly. "They're all coming- Aro, Caius, Marcus, every member of the guard,even the wifes."--- Breaking Down
"If it comes to a fight, There won't be much any of us can do," He Hedged. --Breaking Dawn
"Your killing my buzz,edward" -- Breaking Dawn
"Im so glad edward didn't kill youu, Its so much fun with you around" ---Eclipse

:) Thats about iit. ^.^
here are a few of my favorite quotes:

He was a fool to think you could survive alone. I’ve never seen anyone so prone to life-threatening idiocy.
Alice Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 17, p.386

Leave it to you, Bella. Anyone else would be better off when the vampires left town. But you have to start hanging out with the first monsters you can find.
Alice Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 17, p.387

How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?
Alice Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 19, p.439

Try not to trip. We don’t have time for a concussion today.
Alice Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 19, p.441

In summary, she did jump off a cliff, but she wasn’t trying to kill herself. Bella’s all about the extreme sports these days.
Alice Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 20, p.457

I think she’s having hysterics. Maybe you should slap her.
Alice Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 22, p.486

And you ducked your head, like a good Southern gentleman, and said, ‘I’m sorry, ma’am.’
Alice Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 13, p.301

You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.
Jasper Hale, Eclipse, Chapter 13, p.301

You truly are one frightening little monster.
Jasper Hale, Eclipse, Chapter 18, p.396

Do I dazzle you?
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 8, p.168

So eager for eternal damnation.
Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 24, p.546

You’re wounding my ego, Bella. I just proposed to you, and you think it’s a joke.
Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 24, p.540

I have to step out for a second. Don’t do anything funny while I’m gone.
Emmett Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 1, p.26

Stupid, shiny Volvo owner.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.83

Reckless in Forks—now there was a hopeless proposition.
Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 5, p.125

What did you think you were going to find? I mean, besides me dead? Did you expect to find me skipping around and whistling show tunes? You know me better than that.
Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 17, p.389
mine is: "life sucks. and then you die. yeah i should be so lucky" quoted by jacob, book two of breaking dawn, page 143
"What if i'm not the superhero,what if i'm the bad guy" or "Are you opposed to grand thet auto"
1. Bella- Fine. Do! i cant wait to see what Edward does to you! i hope he breaks your neck you stupid moronic obnoxious DOG! - Eclipse

2.Strawberry blonde actually - not at all my type. - edward- eclipse

3. Alice- bella? how strongly are you opposed to Grand Theft Auto? - New Moon

4. Jacob - How do you drown a blonde? stick a mirror to the bottom of a pool. - breaking dawn

5.Jacob - what to you call a blonde with a brain? a golden retriever. - breaking dawn

6. Edward - Bella, would you please stop trying to take your clothes off? - Eclipse

7. Bella - Do you want to do that part? - eclipse

8. Bella - look Edward. I said i would marry you and i will i promise. ill even sign a contract in my own blood. -Eclipse

9. Bella - its a good thing you're bullet proof. -Eclipse

10. Alice I'll owe you for a decade. Bella - You'd owe me for a century!-Eclipse

11. Bella - Edward! I know you're listening. Get over here1 -Eclipse

12. Bella - well what if i did say yes? what if i told you to take me to Vegas now? would i be a vampire in three days? Edward - I'll get my car. -Eclipse

13. Jacob - Sometimes i think you like me beter as a wolf. Bella - sometimes i do. it probably has something to do with the way you can't talk. - Eclipse

14. Edward - What do you want me to do? Carry her through that? I don't see you making yourself useful. why dont you go fetch a space heater. (howl) that was hardly necessary. and that's the worst idea i've ever heard. Jacob - Better than anything you've come up with. go fetch a space heater please i'm not a saint bernard. -Eclipse

15. Jacob - Get your hand off me Edward - keep your hands off her. -eclipse

16. Jacob - you'll be warm in a minute. of course you'd warm up faster if you took your clothes off. -Eclipse

17. Bella - You are in trouble. Enormous trouble. Angry grizzy bears are going to look tame compared to whats waiting for you at home. -Eclipse

18. Edward - I'm not going to kill you know because it would upset bella. ..... ...... but if you ever bring her back damaged again - and i dont care whos fault it is; i dont care if she merely trips or if a meteor fakks out of the sky and hits her in the head - if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition i left her in, yu will be running with three legs. do you understand that, mongrel? - Eclipse

19. Edward - must i always be the responsible one? Bella - no. let me be in charge of responsibility for a few minutes.... or hours. Eclipse

20. Edward - Isabella Swan? I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever. Will you marry me? Eclipse

As you can see most of these are from Eclipse. Sorry bout that. It was the only book i had on me at the time. but its my fave so these are alot of my fave quotes!!! of course there are so many more. but these were all i could get!!
stright to the point: edward- so the lion fell in love with the lamb, look after my heart i left it with you, how could something so small be so anoing, i love bella and i will always love her more than my own life and through some maraculous way she loves me to, so eager for life damnation, i prefer brunets, sleep tight my love you are the onley one who has touched my heart, if i could dream at all it would be about you, o for the love of all thats holy, ... it wasnt the worst night of my life ... posibaly but if i would have been able to take your place last night it would not have made my top 10 best nights dream about thet, are you still dizzy from the run or was it my kissing experticeit seems like im gona have to tamper with your memory, i love you, exc
emmett- im glad edward didnt kill you it a lot more fun with you around, it about time somebody scored around here, fall down again bella, HELL YEAH, so its still standing i would have thought you 2 crushed it to rubble by now what were you doing discusing the national dept,do you know how many houses rose and i crushed theres nothing wild about you now is there little sis(eeeew tmi but funny), cool the forest needs a little thining,exc
bella- fine do i cant wait to see what edward does to you you stupid moronic dog, no emmett i punched a werwolf in the face,i dont care whoes a vampire and whoes a werewolf if angilas a witch she can join the party to,
"Of course, I’ll always love you… in a way. But what happened the other night made me realize that it’s time for a change. Because I’m… tired of pretending to be something I’m not, Bella. I am not human." -Edward,New Moon

"It’s been almost a century that Edward’s been alone. Now he’s found you. You can’t see the changes that we see, we who have been with him for so long. Do you think any of us want to look into his eyes for the next hundred years if he loses you?'-Alice,Twilight
"So why did you stab Jacob with a knife? Not that I disapprove..." -Edward Cullen, Eclipse
I love that one! So funny!
I also love all of the ones that everyone else posted!
<3
my favs are
breakfast time for the human-edward
You watch me sleep?-Bella
My clothes don't just pop on and off bella-jacob
and so the lion fell in love with the lamb
why did you stab him not that i object-edward
my favs are"your like a drug to me,my own personal brand of heroine" edward cullen,twilight......and "how much could he mean to you, he left you here, unprotected, but i can't help myself your so..mouthwatering" laurant, new moon
there are loads i love but i really love the quote where Alice asks Bella.."How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?"

"I have to step out for a second. Don’t do anything funny while I’m gone"Emmet... i love those quotes :D
Again like you I have loads, but here are some I love.

'Look after my heart, I've left it with you'

'Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?

' I think she's having hysterics. Maybe you should slap her'

'I can feel what you're feeling now, and you ARE worth it'

''What were you two DOING last night?! Discussing the national debt?' ( sorry if this one isn't 100% correct)

'You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope'.

'I've never been sorry that I saved Edward'

'Bella is already a daughter to me. A beloved daughter'

'

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...