I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kimm Caroline Cullen said:
I like all of the songs on the soundtrack, but right now I mostly into "Full Moon" by the Black Ghosts..

me too everytime I listen to my Ipod Full Moon is one that I HAVE to listen to before I turn it off!
It's a toss up between "Decode" by Paramore or "Leave Out All The Rest" by Linkin Park.
Supermassive Black H*** and Let Me Sign. Definitely the best on the soundtrack. I wish Let Me Sign were longer though.
hmm..tough.
i absolutely lovee supermassive black h*** cause the baseball scene is my favoritee :]
& never think - i cant stop listening to it, idk why
& Full Moon - The Black Ghostss. i love it!
aaaand Kiss the Rain && River Flows in Your ( Bella's Lullaby!)
i cant decide :(
they're all my favoritee!
I'm not a Paramore fan but i in love with DeCode
a love DECODE because i love PARAMORE and also because it brings back so many good memories from when even before the movie came out.
My two favorites are I Caught Myself and Flightless Bird, American Mouth
this is hard..um..i have more than one..lol..leave out all the rest by linkin park..supermassive black h*** by muse..i caught myself and decode by paramore..oh and the song that was playing at the prom..the monte cristo theme place..lol..which is go all the way (into the twilight) by perry farrell..i think those are my favorite songs...lol
Love both of Robs songs ,,his voice is so beautiful & unique!!!! Love Super Massive Black h*** also!!! Love the baseball scene,,song fits great!!
i have 3 favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack, one of them is "Decode" i love that song and i always will. and the second one is "Spotlight" i like when they say" ah ah ah ah ah ah ah" and then the last one is "Go all the way" it rocks... LIKE ME. =]
for driving in the car - muse supersonic black h***. definitely. forget the speedometer exists and crank the music.
It has to be let me sign, he has got such a great voice.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...