I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i love eyes on fire by blue foundation!!!!!
robert_pattinson_-_let_me_sign
blue_foundation_-_eyes_on_fire
muse-supermassive_black_hole
rob_pattinson-never_think
iron_and_wine_-_flightless_bird_american_mouth
i love''decode and''i caught myself'' by paramore...
i'm such a big paramore fan...
i also like ''supermassive black h***'' by muse and ''flightless bird''...
Overall, I think the whole soundtrack is great! But my favorite song is definitely Eyes On Fire. :D It gives me chills everytime. I look forward to hearing it everytime I watch twilight. haha.
"Flightless Bird" is my fave, if I have to pick one. Supermassive Black H*** is my second favorite, but there's really not a single song I don't like on this soundtrack.
I loved "Supermassive Black H***" by Muse. There are a ton of good songs coming out on the soundtrack for New Moon, too! I really like "Meet Me on the Equinox" by Death Cab for Cutie!
I Like Rob's Songs Never Think & Let Me Sign. And My Favorite Song Is Decode By Paramore
i love all the songs
Hmm... better make a list...

1. Eyes On Fire
2. Leave Out All The Rest
3. Supermassive Black H*** & Let Me Sign & Bella's Lullaby
4. I Caught Myself & Decode
5. Flightless Bird, American Mouth & Never Think
6. Full Moon
7. Spotlight & Going All The Way (Into The Twilight) & Tremble For My Beloved
8. Clair De Lune
9. La Traviata

It was difficult to make that list because I love the whole soundtrack! Anyway this is just my list of favorite songs xD
supermassive black h*** is the ish !!! still love that song . I also like leave out all the rest , thats a good one too.
DECODE IS MY FAVE ON THE TWILIGHT AND AS FOR NEW MOON MUSE GETS ME WITH I BELONG TO YOU OH AND WHITE DEMOND LOVE SONG!!!!
Supermassive black h*** by far.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...