I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 715

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let me sign! I have listened to that song I don't know how many times.

I like the all the songs on the soundtrack!
If I had to pick ONE song, I'd choose Spotlight from Mutemath simply because I love where/how its used in the film...I get all giddy thinking of Edward opening the door of his car for Bella, walking through the parking lot. Its also used in the scene on the large boulders, near the lake, where Edward answers Bella's questions.

Have any of you purchased the Twilight SCORE? Its great as well! I'm able to "watch" the film in my head while listening to it! It was hard to find the score the week of Christmas, everyone was out!
I did love the Spotlight scene. Love when she's like "everybody is staring." and he's like "not that guy. oh wait, he just looked." LOVE IT!
I love the score, too. I'm so OCD that I arranged the score and the songs in order of appearance in the film (to the best of my ability) on my mp3 player.

Cat the CalTrain_Twilighter said:
I like the all the songs on the soundtrack!
If I had to pick ONE song, I'd choose Spotlight from Mutemath simply because I love where/how its used in the film...I get all giddy thinking of Edward opening the door of his car for Bella, walking through the parking lot. Its also used in the scene on the large boulders, near the lake, where Edward answers Bella's questions.

Have any of you purchased the Twilight SCORE? Its great as well! I'm able to "watch" the film in my head while listening to it! It was hard to find the score the week of Christmas, everyone was out!
I would have to definitely say "spotlight" by mutemath, which says a lot--i absolutely love the soundtrack. of course there's a song i skip over every time i listen to it, but this discussion is about your favorite and not least favorite so i'll keep my thoughts to myself.
Full Moon-Black Ghosts. It's the first song in the movie and I had it stuck in my head for weeks. Lol.
I think this is the first movie soundtrack ever that I have liked all of the songs. I really like quite a few of them but my absolute fave is Flightless Bird, American Mouth it's just such a beautiful and romantic sounding song and of course is a reminder of the gorgeous prom dancing scene.
This is hard but it would be

Paramore I caught myself or Flightless Bird !
Here's my ranking of the soundtrack:

top choices (it's a triple tie): Flightless Bird - Iron & Wine / Never Think - Robert Pattinson / Decode - Paramore
2nd Choice (also a tie too, i really can't choose): Eyes On Fire - Blue Foundation / I Caught Myself - Paramore
3rd choice: Supermassive Blackhole - Muse

The rest of the soundtrack are good too :)
eyes on fire is awesome...i just cannot get it out of my head

flightless bird, american mouth...what can I say. Pure genious and really sweet. Plus, everytime I hear it, I replay the prom scene, so iron & wine has my vote ^_^
There were soo many good songs on there! I listen to the CD over and over again all the time. I really like "Decode" by Paramore and I also really love "Eyes on Fire" by Blue Foundations. I think they did a really good job with the music in the movie. I love "Bella's Lullaby"but I think that they sort of screwed it up by putting other instruments in it and how in the movie it was just a background song.
God that is so hard i liked both paramore songs but i also loved 'eyes on fire' and 'spotlight' they were awsome songs
XxX
Bella's lullaby is just so beautiful

and i love the sound of Rob's voice, so unique...so i also totally love Never Think

xoxox

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...