I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 777

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All of them! I play the whole thing over and over! I have to say though that my fav would have to be "Decode" by Paramore.
has any one heard the sound track to new moon yet ? ??
lolol everyone loves supermassive black h*** !!! lolol
Yes! it's not as good as Twilight but it's a grower, you will like it by about the fifth play .

BellaBlack said:
has any one heard the sound track to new moon yet ? ??
I love Flightless bird/ American mouth.
i liked Decode by Paramore & Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park.
thanks to those songs, i became familiar with the bands and now i LOVE Linkin Park.
i dont like the New Moon soundtrack though, at all.
ohhh mannn this is hardd....umm..i'd have to sayy.i forget what its called but its the song when the credits play..and i love flightless bird...but my absolute favorite is Never Think by Robert!! <3
i think for me its between "i caught myself" and "flightless bird" C:
Hmm difficult question to answer. Each song has its own appeal as it reminds me of particular parts in the movie. I think my fav is and will always be Bella's Lullaby, especially as Edward plays it himself in the movie.
Next fav would either be Supermassive Black H*** (love Muse!) or I Caught Myself by Paramore.
Love the music on the New Moon soundtrack too :)
Amm......I think my favorites are Super massive black h*** <3 and Decode .................but i love all the songs.....:D
"Decode" , "Flightless Bird", "Supermassive Black H***" , and "Leave out all the Rest" i put on repeat. It's too hard to pick one.
supermassive black h***! awesome. I havent decided on the which one is best from the new moon soundtrack yet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...