I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Easy - Spotlight by Mutemath
I love Possibillity frome New moon but frome Twilight it´s Let me sign. Got them all om ly mobile :D
My Favorite songs from Twilight soundtrack are Paramore "Decode" and Muse "Supermassive Blackhole"
Well I Definately LOVE Decode&I Caught Myself! Cuz Im a Paramore Fan!
But I also Like Never Think& Let me Sign (even though its no in the soundtrack)
&&& Bella's Lullaby & Flightless Bird American Mouth!
Hi Well my favorite: Supermassive Black H***, Spotlight and Full Moon
I love Rob's song "Never Think" because his voice is so soulful!
Definitely my favourite one is Eyes on fire and Never think!!
I LOVE ALL THE SOUNDTRACK but if i must choose i would choose those two!
My favorite soundtrack is carter burwell- i know what you? and Supermassive Black H*** by Muse
My favorite soundtrack is carter burwell- i know what you and Supermassive Black H*** by Muse
My favorite soundtrack is carter burwell- i know what you and Supermassive Black H*** by Muse
LOVE THE WHOLE ALBUM!!!!!!!!

Was gutted that 15 steps wasn't on it though!
Eyes on the fire is captivating, Supermassive Black H*** and decode make me smile no matter where I am and singing along on the underground is very embarrasing, flightless bird, american mouth is played about 50 times a day on my ipod and I could never pick a favourite because there all too good
i loved the whole thing... especially blasting it in my car and having people stare at me! lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...