I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 710

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I say "supermassive black h***" by Muse is my fav.
entire soundtrack is so good i cant decide...probably decode -i caught myself,muse-supermassive black h***,and robert pattinsons song -never think...=)
I'm still discovering the album as of yet. I'm one of those people who like a few songs listen to them endlessly until i listen to the others.... Super massive blackhole and leave out all the rest so far and full moon and decode...
full moon i like the video..it show´s my hometown^_^
and i love flightless bird.. the first time i hear it full..i was speechless..my eyes were full of tears.
and i like paramore -decode
Supermassive Black H*** by Muse.If u want my second it would be I Caught Myself by Paramore
Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine, Nerver think by robert pattinson and supermassive blackhole :D
my fav is the lullaby it was so touching its so nice to listen to

very lovely it hits the souls right spots
I love Paramore!! They are from Nashville.. I live in Chattanooga. Tennessee rocks!
that would deffinitly be SUPERMASIVE BLACK H*** by MUSE,this song play in baseball scene!
and the song at the end of the movie FLIGHTLESS BIRD by IRON&WINE
"Supermassive Black H***" by Muse and "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by Iron & Wine

omg....i love Bella's lullaby...is so cute
I Caught Myself by Paramore!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...