I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 793

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

shawnte raines said:
shawnte raines said:
i love you
My fav song is "Leave Out All The Rest," By: Lincoln Park. I love that song. When I look at the different scenes in the movie, that song seems to fit perfectly with Edward & Bella.
Bella's Lullaby
decode-paramore
and ... supermassive black h***-muse
=)
paramores decode!!!..not only are they my favorite girl band but they wrote that song specifically for that movie...i like it a lot..
never think and bella's lullaby
im a huge fan of the song "Decode" by Paramore. i gotta say that "Eyes On Fire" by Blue Foundation was my second favorite!
Supermassive Blackhole is my favourite. The Baseball scene is one of my favourite scenes from Twilight
My favorite song even though too short "Let Me Sign". It was weird because I noticed the song in the movie then when I looked it up to find out Rob sang the song...made it even better! Love Supermassive Black H***...perfect for the baseball scene. Flightless Bird is great too...it went well with the prom scene.
eyes on fire -Blue foundation is my favourite or black ghosts -full moon probably best songs on the album .
Eyes on fire, Supermassive Black h*** and Flightless bird, American Mouth!
I love all the songs, I really do, but Flightless Bird was the one that blew me away. I could listen to that song 24x7.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...