I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a hard question! I really like Supermassive Black H*** (Muse), Decode & I Caught Myself (Paramore), Leave Out All The Rest (Linkin Park), Eyes On Fire (Blue Foundation), and then of course Never Think (Rob Pattinson).
Muse - Supermassive Black H***! i love the baseball scene and the song fitted really well!
supermassive black h***. hands down
Top 5
1.Full Moon -Black Ghost
2.Go All the Way (Into the Twilight) -Perry Farrell?? [is that the name of the band?]
3.Spotlight [Twilight Mix] -Mutemath
4.Decode -Paramore
5.Supermassive Black H*** -Muse
Supermassive Black H*** by Muse hands down. I've created a ring tone with it for my iphone.

However, I really do like the Paramore songs, especially Decode and I really like the Mute Math song. I also like Tremble for my Beloved song, Eyes on Fire, and Full Moon.

I don't like the prom song at all - ugh! And I don't like the Perry Ferrell song - really cheesy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i absoloutley agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i couldnt of said it any better.
Decode is my favourite song ever.
favourite book, favourite band, all in one.
The song couldn't be more perfect for the book..the sound and lyrics and everything are amazing for it.

I love I Caught Myself aswell.
the entire soundtrack actually but those are my two favourites.

Random fact: When I met Hayley Williams from Paramore in the summer, she had a Breaking Dawn sticker in her back pocket lol.
well i love them all but i have 3 favs they are Never Think by Robert Pattinson, Flightles bird american mouth by Iron&Wine, and Bella's lullaby by Carter Burwell
Let Me Sign is my favorite
Muse-Super Massive Black H***, i love it♥
flightless bird by iron and wine i love that song
"Supermassive Black H***" by Muse, it gets me energized! I love to play it while driving... really, really fast.
i really love this soundtrack i think for me though

the iron and wine track - flightless bird , american mouth was my stand out , love love love it

placed perfectly in film and on the soundtrack , still raises goosebumps and often brings a tear ot my eye

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...