I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite song from Twilight was "Supermassiveblackhole" by Muse. I play it everyday twenty or thirty times a day. It is the song they play during the baseball scene.
now thats very hard to answer but my top three will be
bellas lullaby (remix)....decode....flightless bird american mouth....leave out all the rest (linkin park)....supermassive ...let me sign...
hey was it three i said ? lol :)
the whole soundtrack is just too good !
i liked the song decode by paramore....their my fav band and i liked the song supermassive black h*** by the muse
my favorite is muse supermassive black h***.
My favorite is Bellas Lullabye. Reading it in the book was so touching, To have someone write a lullabye for you because of the way you make em feel and think is sooo romantic. And the way he humms it to and for her to calm her is so sweet and romantic also. So.. when i heard in the movie it brought tears to my eyes. I listen to it when I wanna calm myself, lol!
Muse - Supermassive Black H***.
I'm already a Muse fan so i'm biased!
OMG ths is really hard man...love all the twilight songs... theyr all my favourite...its impossible for me to choose any one...!!!
15 steps is the among others. the ending is superb and then the beats.. its awesome..
Has to be "Decode" by Paramore, "Supermassive Black H***" by Muse & "Leave Out All The Rest" by Linkin Park
I lOve all sOngs in this sOundtrack....but I like very much.."DECODE" by Paramore,
"SUPERMASSIVE BLACK H***" by Muse and "FULL MOON"....OMG!!! Its beautiful!!!...
Bye Bye...kiss
Thatz is so confusing!
buT i'm prefer like supermmasive black h*** by muse cz when i listen that song i feel more sPirit n hapPy!
buT i like bella's lullaby too cz in that song i always rmember that edward really roMantic!
huw..
Leave out all the rest is very good.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...