I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To me these two were good but my favorite is Bella"s Lullaby. I added it to my "My Space" page but cant figure out how to add music on this system

ilovetwilight said:
That IS hard. I really liked "Decode" by Paramore and "Supermassive Black H***" by Muse!
The soundtrack was REALLY good but those were my favorites!
i liked the song "Eyes On Fire"!
I like the song sung by Edward in Twilight when Bella was slipping in and out of conciousness during her hemeriging process after she was bitten by James.
Let Me Sign... love that song too :)

Jazmine Ronae Cullen said:
I like the song sung by Edward in Twilight when Bella was slipping in and out of conciousness during her hemeriging process after she was bitten by James.
I also like the song "Goodbye" by Blue October.
Mine is deffo "Never think" By Robert Pattinson!! Rob has an amazing voice!! Love you Robert Pattinson forever and akways!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
I love the paramore and muse songs from the Twilight soundtrack and Bella's lullaby is awesome. I love 'My Love - Sia' in the eclipse soundtrack, oh and Spotlight and Linkin park. They're all great but the Eclipse Soundtrack is the best. Robert Pattinson can really sing! His songs are cool too ;) OH and OURS - THE BRAVERY < LOVE IT
Supermassive Black H***, and now Sia <3
is hard to choose but i have to say Decode... i love that song ! is great
and i love I Caught Myself too it makes me feel great i don't know why..
eyes on fire. the scene when bella is waiting for edward in the parking lot.

flightless bird, american mouth. the scene where bella and edward are dancing at the prom.

my love by sia. edward proposes to bella.
Decode and New moon (the meadow) I also like Bella's lullaby .... all yours is pretty good too....
for twilight i loved eyes on fire ,newmoon it was roslyn and eclipse was my love

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...