I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 648

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hm...It's difficult to answear... Maybe Linkin Park "out of the rest", is there russian, i mean here???
"Supermassive Black H***" by Muse & Never Think by Rob
The whole soundtrack was amazing. I mean I had to have it as soon as I saw the movie. I downloaded it on the computer, It's the only CD I play in my car, and of course it's on my IPOD. I'm a huge fan of alternative and indie rock. Paramore I've loved since before they were well known, and I loved Muse forever! So many good choices, including collective Soul and Iron & Wine.

I guess my top three would be: Definitely Let Me Sign. It was the perfect song in the perfect scene (where Edward has to suck the venom out of Bella). Robert Pattinson's musical talent has blown me away. Never Think is also my favorite for the same reason. He has such passion and rawness in his voice. It's nothing like how you would guess he would sing from his speaking voice. His technique is not perfect and that's what makes it all the more better. I might be the only one to find Robert Pattinson physically unattractive but his voice makes him uber sexy. His songs are honest.

And of course Super Massive Blackhole by Muse. Another perfect song for a perfect scene. Vampire baseball wouldn't have been fun without it and everytime the evil vamps come in, I get mad at them for messing everything up! Muse is kick ass. And when I'm in my car and I play this I totally rock out. And I'm from the hood so everyone is looking at me like who let the valley girl in? LOL.
Let me sign is so great!Rob is a great singer and án unbelievable musician!<3
Attachments:
Never Think and Let Me Sign both by rpattz and blue foundation eyes on fire <3
My favoroites are...
1.supermassive Black H***
2.Eyes on fire
3.flightless bird,american mouth
lol but i sooooo love them all!!!!!!
defo flightless bird.... fantastic song
my fav song out off the twilight soundtrack was probably decode but still the whole track was good and i really do like paramore but not much
my favorite song from twilight would probably have to be full moon and decode thought not much of a paramore fan =P
FLIGHTLESS BIRD AMERICAN MOUTH
Tough decision...the whole soundtrack is amazing...became a big fan of Paramore due to Twilight:) I can't wait for the New Moon soundtrack as well.
My fav song(s) are Full Moon Bella's Lullaby, Spotlight, All The WAy, and Eyes on Fire. I can't decide on just one. lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...