I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 790

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let me sign
Supermassive Black H***, Flightless Bird, and My Immortal
Im in love with paramore and the song with rob pattenson sing!!!lol
hottie!
i like them all
First i liked Decode and I Caught myself
Then Super Massive Black whole and Never think
it's too hard ! But probley Let me sign,
Flightless Bird, and Bella's Lullaby <33
Supermassive Blackhole DEFO! x
wow.. this is a difficult one.. If I had to choose just one it would be Rob's Let me sign.. But I also love Decode, Bella's lullaby, Never think, Full moon, Flightless bird, american mouth, Spotlight.. And I've loved Muse for years! See this was difficult one ;) I love this soundtrack, all the songs are great because I never skip any when I listen to it :) Let's hope that the New moon soundtrack will be as awesome as this!
never think
this is hard one... as a true Edward fan I would have to say Edwards songs such as spotlight, tremble for my beloved, let me sign, bella's lullaby (and remix too) and of course supermassive black h***...
since I have to choose only one, I choose supermassive black h*** because it reminds me of baseball scene which is my favourite and because it's talking about everything edward would say about the way he feels about bella, this song like it's been written for them.. and last reason is muse who I really love and they simply rock
DECODE AND LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST!!!!
Bella’s Lullaby by Carter Burwell its so soft and lovely
Um..I have to say Decode, but I love Supermassive Black H*** :-) The music was chosen wonderfully and I hope the New Moon soundtrack is the same!
Supermassive Black H*** by Muse
and
Bellas Lullaby by Carter Burwell

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...