I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 739

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Never Think ! Is Amazing!
DECODE
the whole soundtrack wuz awesome .... but "decode" by paramore and "bella's lullaby" were just plain WOW i kept playing it over and over and over !!!!
Mine would probably have to be Bella's lullaby!!!! Not only is it just soft and soothing, but it was a song writen from on eprson to another!!! And thats soooooooooooooooooooo romantic
I love them all but I like flightless bird american mouth,bellas lullaby & decode the most!
I love them all but I like flightless bird american mouth,bellas lullaby & decode the most!
I was listening to the soundtrack in my mates car so i automatically asked her what track 6 was because that is awsome, (Enter Twilight) forgive me i cant think of the whole track name.
Eyes on Fire once I heard that in the movie I fell in love with that song.
It's been my favorite song for months!
all of them really, but my very fave 2 songs are the prom songs, 1st, Into Twilight, and Flightless Bird, American Mouth.
i love all of 'em especially supermassive black h***. so, i'll go with that. :)
supermassive black h*** - muse
decode - paramore
"Supermassive Black H***" workout to it all the time lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...