I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i like 15 step..supermassive blackhole and eyes on fire..this sound track opened my eyes to new artist and spotlight
oO
U
i love the scores 2
I LOVE the song Decode by Paramore! And the Linkin Park ones!
omg thats sooo hard, I guess it would be Spotlight (twilight remix) and I Caught Myself, I really cant choose between those two
It would be Leave Out All the Rest by Linkin Park and Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine
Never think by Rob hands down! I really love supermassive blackhole by muse too. I just hope Rob puts out a album one day, that man is truly talented, I love love love his voice! My favorite that Rob sings is an old Van Morrison song " I'll be your lover too" if you hadn't heard it look it up it is the best! :)
Supermassive Black H***" by Muse!
If one then it has to be Full Moon by The Black Ghosts!! <3
Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron and Wine, Never Think by Rob Pattinson, Let Me Sign by Rob Pattinson, Bella's Lullaby by Carter Burwell, Supermassive Black H*** by Muse, Decode by Paramore, I Caught Myself by Paramore, Eyes On Fire by Blue Foundation.... Lol I just realized that I'm listing all of the songs from the soundtrack! Lol I can't pick just one favorite!
I know I heard that and it's my favorite that he does! Do you know where to find it on iTunes?

pampire said:
Never think by Rob hands down! I really love supermassive blackhole by muse too. I just hope Rob puts out a album one day, that man is truly talented, I love love love his voice! My favorite that Rob sings is an old Van Morrison song " I'll be your lover too" if you hadn't heard it look it up it is the best! :)
i love bella's lullaby it would put me2sleep.lol..
My top 3:
1) I Caught Myself - Paramore
2) Supermasive Black H*** - Muse
3) Bella's Lullaby...hmmmmmm..hmmmmmm
never think. definately. paramore are amaze but rob's voice rules!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...