I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 709

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well personally, i loved robert pattison's let me sigh, i thourght it fitted perfect with the scene, however i loved bella's lullaby, theres something about it!
Actually the songs that I liked are:

♥1. DECODE- because I liked the part " My thoughts you can't DECODE
♥2.SUPERMASSIVE BLACK H***- I think it's a very alert song
♥3. SPOTLIGHT- I like it when Bella came out of the car☺
i totally agree with ur picks. haha.
I LOVE those 3 songs (decode, supermassive black h***,spotlight), well i like all of them, but those 3 are vital to the movie, and chosen to fit perfectly. :D

Natalie Kaye V. Vicmudo said:
Actually the songs that I liked are:

♥1. DECODE- because I liked the part " My thoughts you can't DECODE
♥2.SUPERMASSIVE BLACK H***- I think it's a very alert song
♥3. SPOTLIGHT- I like it when Bella came out of the car☺
Supermassive Black H*** is a great song and when im in the mood i always listen to it. But the song that REALLY blew me away was Never Think. It just added another reason for me to adore Rob.
i love the 2 songs by parmore and the one by robert pattinson
Fullmoon, Bella's Lullaby, Decode and Leave out the Rest =D
My faviorite one would have to be Eyes On Fire by Blue Foundation.. I just love that song..

:)
I love Supermassive Black H*** by Muse..Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation, Never Think by Rob, Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine, and Decode by Paramore
Definitely all the soundtrack and Score are awesome !
I listen a lot to "Eyes on fire ", "ah, ah, ah, ah..." the beginning is so great.
And also the Radiohead song "15 steps". And also Kristen Stewart's "Flightless bird" really suits Bella.
i love "eyse on fire" by blue foundasion (GO DENMARK!!!!), "let me sighn" by Robert Pattinson and "decode" by paramore!
MY FAV IS...............ALL OF THEM
OMG I love them all but I love supermassive black h***, decode, and leave it all behind by linkin park. But then again I also love full moon, and flightless bird, american mouth, and of course let me sign AHHHHHHH. LOL see can't just pick one LOL.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...