I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the soundtrack...my fav song is Iron & Wine - Flightless birds and Rob's song Never Think is totally awesome. But Bella's lullaby is smooth, relaxing and totally sexy.
I think my best song is a draw between flightless bird,american mouth by iron&wine and let me sign by Robert Pattinson, but i absaloutly love Bella's lulaby and claire de lune they are both beautiful music
WIN A FREE PAIR OF HAND PAINTED CHUCKS INCLUDING TWILIGHT! Just want to spread the word. All fans of the new Punk Your Chucks FACEBOOK fan page are automatically entered to win. Here's the link: www.facebook.com/pages/PUNK-YOUR-CHUCKS/120965223534
My favs are Supermassive Black H*** by Muse and Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park ^^
i'm such a nerd..But I love Bella's lullaby the most. it makes my day to hear it, and dayum it...I want a man to compose me a lullaby lol
Flightless Bird is my absolute favorite! But the opening song (track 3) is awesome, it's sets a great tone to the movie. Track 9 "eyes on fire" is under-rated!!!!!!
Rob's "Never Think" hands down!
i know. I love let me sign. I wonder why they didn't put it on the soundtrack?

bwen said:
Never Think!!!!!!!!
I love Rob's voice and just wish they had include "Let Me Sign".
That Is Hard To Answer I Liked All The Music From The Soundtrack. If I Had To Choose I Would Have To Say~Let Me Sign & Never Think By: Robert Pattinson & Then Supermassive Black H*** By: Muse & Decode By: Paramore!! It's A Great Sound Track... I Bought Mine On iTunes & Listen 2 It Just About Everyday!=0)
"Leave out all the rest" by Linkin Park. I also like "Let Me Sign" by Rob.

Although I love the whole soundtrack except for Bella's Lullaby.
hmmm...Decode by Paramore x
I would have to say either "Let me sign"or "Never think" by Rob Pattison
he's voice is just as dreamy as his face( i don't think their on the soundtrack but i LOVE THEM)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...