I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 679

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

firs supermassive black h*** second let me sign i think..lol
but all tracks are absolutely great...
1) Going All The way
2) Bella's lullably
3) The rest of the CD.
I Love Love Love, Rob's Never Think... Amazing voice and a lot of depth to the song through his voice along with the lyrics. And then The Black Ghost: Full Moon, it just very diffrent. Then Paramore: Decode I just like it
My favorite song is Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine. I even have it as my ring tone!
Eyes on fire is my all time favorite song in the world... but I love the whole soundtrack...They really did a great job on it I just wish they would of put let me sign by Rob on there I love that song...I hope they do as good with the next one...
Hmm since I'm a classical music fan, I would have to say, either the song Edward plays for Bella at the piano, which I don't recognize, but am told is either called "Never think", or "Bella's lullaby" (not sure which it is).

And of course Debussy.
I love Flightless Bird, but does anyone know what that song is caled that plays at the end of the movie, the part where Edward is sucking out the venom and then to where Bella's in the hospital?
my is never think duh
supermassive blackhole!
decode comes second and never think as third
my fave song on the soundtrack is ....... Never think by Rob and "Decode" by Paramore and last but not least........Leave out all the Rest by Linikin Park!! and the one that is not on the soundtrack is Let Me sgin by Rob!!!!
SUPERMASSIVE BLACKHOLE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! AND FLIGHTLESS BIRD AMERICAN MOUTH!!!!!!
My favorite song was"DECODE" BY PARAMORE because it reminds me of reading the books again and the movie it makes me want to see the movie over and over again and i luv the lyrics it shows the confusion between edward and bella but my other favorite is "bella's lullaby" it's so pertty and awesome at the same time just the way i imagines bella's song and then when u got rob palying it it makes it even better :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...