I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 709

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DECODE AND LEVEN OUT ALL THE REST
I listen to bellas lullaby every night, drifts me into an Edward induced sleep. Love it.
I listen to bellas lullaby every night, drifts me into an Edward induced sleep. Love it.
full moon, leave out all the rest, super massive blackhole, bella's lulaby, decode, and eyes on fire. i love them alot.
this is a tough one....but if I really have to choose, it will be "Supermassive Black H***" by Muse....The song is awesome and it was a perfect for the 'baseball scene"...it just makes you wish you were a vampire to be able to play like the Cullens!!!!
I really dug Blue foundation's "eyes on fire" and Perry Farell's "go all the way into twilight" . that song was really catchy and fun.
Judging by the play counts in my Itune:
Number 1: Go all the way Into the twilight
2. Full Moon
3.Tremble for my beloved
4.Spotlight
5. Leave out all the rest
6. decode
7. I caught myself
8. supermassive blackhole
9.eyes on fire
10. Bella's lullaby
I really don't like the Iron&Wine song, and I am neutral towards the Rob Pattinson one.
I love Bella's Lullaby and Flightless Bird, American Mouth. But Decode by Paramore was the song i just could not stop playing over and over.Lol!!
My favorite song is the lullaby by edward. Also i love every song by paramore, there amazing especially decode!!!
omg this is so hard! i loved all of them! ermmm my top one would probably be Flightless Bird cos i can just always imagine edward and bella at prom and its just such a great song:)
supermassive black h*** . I love it when they were palying baseball! and eyes on fire, now that song just got stuck in my head !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...