I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 727

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love decode and Fulll Moon. And Super Massive black H***. And Spotlight. And.. well all of it!
never think is really good

either that or decode
I have BellaBlack. I really like the "possibilities" song. It's eerie and haunting but i loved how the song set the mood for when Bella was staring out the window as the months passed by.
Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation is really good!! But in the beginning I LOVED Let me sign by Robert Pattinson!!
My favorite song is supermassive black h***. I love that song and the baseball scene.
Love I caught myself,Decode,Eyes on fire,15 step especially and well all of it really
DECOD N SUPER MASSIVE BLACK H*** R THE BOMB I CANT STOP REPEATIGN THEM OVER N OVER AGAIN!!
i don't know .. i love decode and supermassive black h***
Let me sign, Never think of course. Love them so.
Love Robert Pattinson to. <3333

Frome New moon: Possibility whit Lylikke Li.
She is frome Sweden like me. :D
Same here :) The baseball scene is my favorite scene of the whole movie.

Anjiee . said:
supermassive black h*** by muse , because i love the baseball scene . (: either that or flightless bird , american mouth by iron and wine .
Hmm, That is hard lol
I like all of them!
I really like 'Eyes On Fire' thats cool
But then i like 'Flightless Bird' lol
I would have to say Eyes On Fire!
love the whole thing but 15 step and full moo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...