I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 645

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes its about time someonelse likes the flightless bird song a lot of people i know dont i also like Robert's songs has well super-massive black whole is good to
My favorite song had to be Super massive Black h*** by Muse. Although Never think by Rob Pattinson is a very close second.
really hard to pick just one....Supermassive by Muse and Decode by Paramore....but the CD runs over and over at work

fab
I Love The Paramore's song, the Muse's song but I have to say that my favorite of all is "Flightleess Bird, American Mouth", by Iron&Win.
Hope I helped you!
Jess' Martins
I like supermassive black h*** the best...
My favorite song? I adore Never Think, but I really can't decide on one I can single out the ones that I dislike though. I absolutely hate Into the Twilight or whatever it was called ugh..but it worked alright in the movie.

But the score my favorite was "The Skin of a Killer" it was SO intense.
I think my two favourite songs off the soundtrack would have to be Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation and Full Moon by The Black Ghosts
I have loads- Supermassive black h***, the baseball scene is on of my faves, full moon, decode, leave out all the rest, spotlight, temble for my beloved, eyes on fire, flightless bird and Bellas lullaby. I've named nearly all of the songs, guess that shows how great the soundtrack is.
Well I Have 2 favourite songs probably Paramore ,Decode
and Never Think by Robert
xoxo
Supermassive Black H*** - Muse

Its the best thing since sliced bread :]
Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron and Wine - it just is such an amazing song and not your typical "Prom" song by far but, being a fan of Iron and Wine, I was really happy to see this on the soundtrack AND my fave scene!
"Decode" by Paramore

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...