I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you away and you can't stop playing over and over again. I'm sure there are many different opinions, share them here.

Tags: soundtrack, twilight

Views: 777

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the songs Rob sings. His voice is so beautiful.
i think all the songs are good. but my top three are:
1. flightless bird american mouth
2. full moon
3. supermassive blackhole
i know it's not technically on the soundtrack but it's in the film: Let Me Sign by Rob Pattinson, so amazing and soulful. if sticking to the actual soundtrack it's gotta be supermassive black h***. the baseball scene is so cool.
let me sign is a bonus track so it totally counts.
Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation and Bella's Lullaby :D but i like all of them! :P
supermassive black h*** by muse from the baseball scene and decode by paramore ............... lost 4 words they were the best songs i listen 2 then every day cause i got the twilight album its so goood if u dont hav it get it ................ tottaly agree with ya lluvavanguish emmett , edward jasper alice well u get wat i mean i liked all of them in the baseball scene i think its the second best scene in the h*** movie
My favorite was Edwards lullaby for bella. Also known as "The River Flows in You"
I love Super Massive Black H***, because it suited the baseball scene so much! and Let Me Sign by Rob Patterson i was crying when i first watched it and Bella was dyingg.. :'(
I love "never think" and "let me sign" because robert is the best!!!! also how singer....
I like "Bella's Lullaby" ... it's really awesome!!...
Supermassive Black H*** because the baseball scenenis where Jasper looks the hottest
My favorite is definately Bella's Lullaby by Carter Burwell

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...